Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,054 Posts
hahaha. I was a little worried from what I heard, but after watching it...only Lupe could pull that off and make me laugh. He just straight up admits it and could give a shit less
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently he tried to perform it again after Superstar but still couldn't get it lol
 
9

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LMAO. Goes to show how much little he likes his own single. I like it though... a lot :dno:
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FnF_T said:
LMAO. Goes to show how much little he likes his own single. I like it though... a lot :dno:
Na

He forgets his lyrics all the time lol
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I change my mind, he did that shit on purpose.

Wasn't even the hard part of the verse
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
lmao smh if he actually forgot. but imo he doing it on purpose like saying fuck atlanctic for this single.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,054 Posts
Skip said:
I change my mind, he did that shit on purpose.

Wasn't even the hard part of the verse
He missed "Put my kicks up on they desk". Bullshit did he just forget that haha. I'd believe it if it was the beginning of the second verse but nah.

PS the kid that wants Lu's cock from that youtube video a while back must have an erection during daydreamin
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
av25 said:
lmao smh if he actually forgot. but imo he doing it on purpose like saying fuck atlanctic for this single.
He knew the words

I just think he didn't want to perform it until next year
 
9

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LMAO @ both attempts.

But of course he did it on purpose.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top