Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on AboveTopSecret.com, seems interesting:

• Do you have trouble concentrating?
    • Do you often feel depressed for no reason?
    • Have you been diagnosed with ADD?
    • Do you feel other peoples pain more than you should?
    • Never been in a fight?
    • Do you often get gut feelings that turn out to be right?
    • Have you experienced regular deja vu?
    • Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little?
    • Did your report card say, "fails to pay attention." Even though you are highly intelligent?
    • Do you often lose interest mid conversation?
    • Have you ever astral projected?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, you may want to read on. If you didn't answer yes this is still important to you. I can honestly say I've answered yes to 80% of those questions.

We all learn differently, I find myself learning things better visually than hearing it. We have a strong need to be visally stimulated while we learn, other wise our brain will skip a few lilly pads and end up on a different subject, to the confusion of everyone else.

If you believe you're an Indigo child, take the test to find out your exact personality. Here is the most accurate version of the test if you would like to learn about yourself.

http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/ - TEST
    http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html - PERSONALITY DESCRIPTIONS

I've personally taken the test and I am an INFP, an idealist and it's a female based personality, although I'm male. This REALLY hit the nail on the head for me: "They may be awkward and uncomfortable with expressing themselves verbally, but have a wonderful ability to define and express what they're feeling on paper." SO FUCKING TRUE. My personality description is very detailed so I won't put everything here.

Indigos are here on a mission, whether is be conciously or subconcously, to spead love and compassion (female energy) throughout the world. I guess you could simply look at it as the universe injecting female energy into conciousness. Bringing balance and unity back into a male dominated species. Now im not talking about male/female as human sexes, but as energy!

If you're interested, I suggest you take the test, just for fun and see how true it is.

Here's a video example of my trait:

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"INFPs do not like conflict, and go to great lengths to avoid it. If they must face it, they will always approach it from the perspective of their feelings."

WHY IS THIS TEST SO TRUE? D:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts