Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought when i first saw Ye rockin those scarves was really sick. then started seeing em being rocked with bubble jackets with fitted jeans and the tucked in high tops. dopppe. real dope. what did you guys think of the fad? who pulled it of the best (besides ye)?

post pics of the good, the bad, and the ugly

G

·
gemini. said:
irrelevant
I was commenting on this:
I.B. Asian said:
then started seeing em being rocked with bubble jackets with fitted jeans and the tucked in high tops. dopppe. real dope.
I guess to contribute:
I have a lot of solid color cashmere scarves, but this Gucci one is the only one worth posting
*the plaid one in the background is NOT mine.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
i have a bunch of indian silk scarves i use as accessories during the summer, i bought them in india for the sun and ended up fucking with them once i got back to hte states.  when i move back there in march im gonna be buying a shit load of them. 

I also have a louis winter scarf and a burberry winter scarf and then a louis bandana that i use more as a pocket square folded up as an accessory

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
It was cool when Ye' rocked it back in like 07 but it's plaid out in my opinion. I'm guessing you're talking about the whole plaid scarf thing with the little strings at the end of it?

I'll be getting a plain solid color scarf in the winter to keep my face warm but besides that I think the whole scarf as an accessory thing is played out.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AnthoNYC said:
It was cool when Ye' rocked it back in like 07 but it's plaid out in my opinion. I'm guessing you're talking about the whole plaid scarf thing with the little strings at the end of it?

I'll be getting a plain solid color scarf in the winter to keep my face warm but besides that I think the whole scarf as an accessory thing is played out.
i'm talkin about shemaghs

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
AnthoNYC said:

no not what im talking about at all and those are called shemaghs

edit:  oh wow tht dude really is...no it has never been cool and will never be cool... close thread...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts