Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering why Cons left GOOD. What went wrong between him and Ye? What's the whole story behind these disses? I'm not sure if this has already been discussed in another topic awhile back, I don't get on this site too often, like I should..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75,333 Posts
He's a bitch. He disliked everyone on GOOD it seems like. Talked shit about Cud before he even left, he talks as if he were better than everyone, including Cudi and Kanye, and he has nothing to show for it. Just a bitch ***** that talks out of his ass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,135 Posts
As far as I can recall, he got cut out from some magazine most of the GOOD musicians did back last fall/winter. XXL maybe? Anyway, Cons was there and they did the photoshoot and when the magazines dropped Cons wasn't there. After that he started tweeting, without even talking to Kanye.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,990 Posts
ManicMojo said:
He's a bitch. He disliked everyone on GOOD it seems like. Talked shit about Cud before he even left, he talks as if he were better than everyone, including Cudi and Kanye, and he has nothing to show for it. Just a bitch ***** that talks out of his ass.
Him and Cudi ujse to be super cool with each other tho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Micha said:
As far as I can recall, he got cut out from some magazine most of the GOOD musicians did back last fall/winter. XXL maybe? Anyway, Cons was there and they did the photoshoot and when the magazines dropped Cons wasn't there. After that he started tweeting, without even talking to Kanye.
and so, u still call the Cons as " a bitch "? I mean the boy is excluded from a fam photo. This means to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,135 Posts
rami0 said:
That's the one I guess.
kingG said:
and so, u still call the Cons as " a bitch "? I mean the boy is excluded from a fam photo. This means to me.
Not sure if I've ever called Cons a bitch but bitching about it on twitter, talking shit in interviews, bitching on twitter again to gain some publicity is definitely bitch-moves in my book. And don't take this wrong, Cons could've been just as big as Kanye as a rapper imo, he's talented but talking shit to gain publicity isn't the right move. :dno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75,333 Posts
Music4Life said:
i still dont get y he mad at cudi or w/e ?
Jealousy, envy. He seems like a bitch by nature though. Judging his clothes and whatever, and Cudi still sells more than him. :kanyeshrug: He acts like he's better than anyone and obviously cudi was getting way more attention than him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,990 Posts
ManicMojo said:
Jealousy, envy. He seems like a bitch by nature though. Judging his clothes and whatever, and Cudi still sells more than him. :kanyeshrug: He acts like he's better than anyone and obviously cudi was getting way more attention than him.
well consequense has to be one of the ugliest ni**a$ ive ever seen
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top