Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This shit make you do some shit wit yo life son.... forreal this shit make a ***** wanna actually get outta of bed and eat breakfast.... you know, start the day and shit.... some real ***** motivational shit right here. cudi tha truth :stronger:

·
Banned
33,994 Posts
Too bad this cudi is dead :(

·
Banned
33,994 Posts
Crowded Places said:
ur annoying tbh
Oh sorry, i meant to say that wzrd is a classic 10/10 album. Cudi outdid himself and has surpassed hendrix. New cudi>old cudi :oblivious:

Do you like me now? Plz say yes cuz the approval of some random dude i've never talked to on the internet means the world to me and my self confidence

·
Banned
33,994 Posts
Crowded Places said:
im not even a wzrd stan :seanshrug:

your just  annoying cuz u post the same stuff in every thread
Lol wut? I barely even post in this section anymore

·
Banned
33,994 Posts
Crowded Places said:
coolstoryfag
You call out to me through the light

·
Banned
33,994 Posts

·
Banned
33,994 Posts
Crowded Places said:
:cmon:

cudi sucks now stop quoting his lame new music
The moment when i realize its all in my mind, the moment i hate the most

·
Banned
33,994 Posts

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
lol this got waaaaay off topic do to some lame ass hating. while the interview is dope, one thing you should recognize is that "this cudi is dead" sounds like a dumb as hell statement. like Cudi died in a friggin fire or some $hit. Pretty sure he's still the same guy hes always been. No artist can push out the same sound on every. single. album. people get bored. quickly nowadays. look at all the artists people enjoy now, they each change there work even if only a bit on every different album. and tbh if you listen throughout all of Cudi's tracks from AMNS - WZRD there's similiar sounds throughout the entire discography, Cudi's always had his own specific style that he carries through to each. not just rap or rock or singing but an eclectic genre we all enjoy. Sometimes it takes ppl longer to get used to something they rly like just becuz it sounds so different. Remember a couple years back when a ton of ppl were hating on MOTM2 because it had some rockier elements and some slower jams on it? now ppl including myself would live and die by that album.

he's still the same 28yr old dude that we enjoy for his talent. people change all the time. hating on someone who has the ability and priviledge to entertain, console, and enlighten us is just plain immature.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
AnimalAmberlee said:
OMG I didn't realize he is getting old
lol WTF?! GETTING OLD?! 28 aint old, daaaamn lol what are you 14?! lol im 25 and that sure as hell aint old. old is like 60's n 70's n $hit haha. How old do you thing Kanye n Yeezy are? lol ALOT older then 28 bahahah.damn.

G

·
AFcudder77 said:
lol this got waaaaay off topic do to some lame ass hating. while the interview is dope, one thing you should recognize is that "this cudi is dead" sounds like a dumb as hell statement. like Cudi died in a friggin fire or some $hit. Pretty sure he's still the same guy hes always been. No artist can push out the same sound on every. single. album. people get bored. quickly nowadays. look at all the artists people enjoy now, they each change there work even if only a bit on every different album. and tbh if you listen throughout all of Cudi's tracks from AMNS - WZRD there's similiar sounds throughout the entire discography, Cudi's always had his own specific style that he carries through to each. not just rap or rock or singing but an eclectic genre we all enjoy. Sometimes it takes ppl longer to get used to something they rly like just becuz it sounds so different. Remember a couple years back when a ton of ppl were hating on MOTM2 because it had some rockier elements and some slower jams on it? now ppl including myself would live and die by that album.

he's still the same 28yr old dude that we enjoy for his talent. people change all the time. hating on someone who has the ability and priviledge to entertain, console, and enlighten us is just plain immature.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts