Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i feel like after today, especially when he made us wait an hr for absolutely nothing, kanye doesn't care to much about his fans like how he claims he does he cares more about emphasizing the album to get more sales.. he was being a douche today on ustream, ehh it might be just me. comments and thoughts pls. u can shit on me i really dnt care.

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
ustream wasn't even that bad.

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Well, it's kinda hard to please all of ur fans ALL of the time. I mean, ye isn't exactly the kind of person who can be generous and nice 24/7 lol

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
It was a mistake to market the Ustream today to the general population; that was obviously more of a press thing, and it was Def Jam's fault, not Ye's.

I did not think he was acting like a douche, but the fact is he recognizes THE TRUTH that for him to be respected as an artist to do what he wants to do, he needs to have the sales. 

Kanye wants to reach the widest possible audience, sales are needed for that.

He DOES care about us;  GOOD MUTHERFUCKING FRIDAYS

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
So, when was the last time your other favorite artists got on Ustream for everyone to see.  And when was the last time your other favorite artists got on Ustream and took calls directly from fans and directly answered there questions? 

Nah, he doesn't care about his fans!

·
Registered
897 Posts
lil wayne said:
u can shit on me i really dnt care.

like with actual feces? :problem?:

it goes like this:

more sales<def jam likes<invests more in 'Ye<money for tour<tour = fan appreciation day at a stadium near you.

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
I see where you're coming from, but at the same time I feel like he didn't wanna give too much away about his future projects. If people would've asked better questions he would have had better answers. And I mean he doesn't HAVE to do the GOOD Fridays, but he still does. I think he's working hard for the fans.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
finally someone gets it, he don't give a fuck bout nobody but himself and whoever makes him money, doesn't me he doesn't make amazing music. As an artist hes amazing, but personality wise hes basically toasting himself in runaway

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
8th Wonder said:
So, when was the last time your other favorite artists got on Ustream for everyone to see.  And when was the last time your other favorite artists got on Ustream and took calls directly from fans and directly answered there questions? 

Nah, he doesn't care about his fans!
ok kanye stan. u really made ur point.

G

·
Honestly when you watch the first Ustream and you compare it to this one it's like two completely different people lol

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Side note : when I went to VH1 Storytellers, he made a little speech at the end thanking everybody's support (cameras off). It was very heartfelt.

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
lil wayne said:
ok kanye stan. u really made ur point.
LOOOB

Are you kidding me? I'm no where near a stan. I have no problem to say when Kanye doesn't do something right, and people no that about me.  Smh, I'm only clearly stating a point on why he does care about his fans.  Haha, I'm getting told i'm a stan by someone who's user name is lil wayne ans so is his avatar.  C'mon dude, stop tryna pick fights. 

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
what? he was great on the ustream I though :-\. He was wylin with some questions but it was funny imo lol, for the most part he answered every question in depth.

But tbh it's clear the only reason he did it was too show off his album casing

...Which is amazing btw :robo:

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
you know, Kanye didn't HAVE to do a U-Stream if he wanted to. He could have not started GOOD Fridays, he could have said "fuck y'all" and quit music. He didn't, obviously he cares about his fans.

/thread

oh, judging from your name and photo, you're a Lil Wayne stan? That makes your opinion invalid, sir.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts