Kanye to The banner

Can you hear the echoes?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
36,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean even more genius than I thought before. You know those electric echo sounds in the chorus? It took me several listens to confirm. That's Abel's voice.

Listen to 1:20

When he says: Open your hand.
You hear this electric echo. That's his voice.

Same at glass, scared and here.
Though, roll, girl and this also have this electric echo. Can you hear it?

Now here is where shit gets genius. Once you notice this sound, skip or listen to 3:00 the part where he just goes "wooooaaaaah oh." You can hear the echos in the same order as the lyrics!!

3:05 Hand....glass... scared.... here 3:14

3:17 Though....roll.....girl...... 3:24 " You wanna be high for this."

:banderas:
Ma ******, he's tapping into our subconscious with those little cues so that the "You wanna be high for this" part isn't just random, it completes the electro echoes. Hope people can confirm this. I realized this once I noticed that the echoes each sound different. Now why the hell would a producer do something like this? Then I started to notice it more and more. Enjoy :)

:whew:

·
Registered
46,665 Posts
OP they're just a synth that Cirkut used..sorry. The "echoes" sound different because they're just different chord changes.

·
Banned
11,423 Posts
Thomas said:
OP they're just a synth that Cirkut used..sorry. The "echoes" sound different because they're just different chord changes.
Thomas got this down to a science op, he right.

·
Banned
36,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thomas said:
:khaled:
Um.... no. Get a higher quality version.

·
Registered
459 Posts
sixgod said:
best opener oat

you don't know, whats in storeeeeee :banderas:
Never gets old. Even though I've heard it a gazillion times, everytime I decide to listen to HOB in its entirety and those first organ/synth chords fade up...then the beat drops, I'm like "oh shit..whoo boy" :whew: all over again.

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
To be honest I'm going to catch some heat for this but PND mixes better...

·
Banned
36,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok I have to point out, it is MORE noticeable in the 320 kbps mixtape version. Very difficult to hear it in the Trilogy version of the song.

·
Banned
36,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Speed Demon said:
The mixtape version isn't 320 kbps... it's 192 kbps...
That's what happens when yo pleb ass downloads it from DatPiff instead of downloading it from the original site.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Emu said:
That's what happens when yo pleb ass downloads it from DatPiff instead of downloading it from the original site.
Could you send me the official ones then? All versions I have/had are 192kps

Edit: nvm found out they were 320, L for me

·
Premium Member
39,641 Posts
Emu said:
:facepalm: the original files were transcodes my man, they're actually 192. Only EOS is 320 of the lot.

Blue Viuda said:
They are though sadly, trust me. I'm not sure why.

I got my files from the-weeknd.com back in the day.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts