Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to type a ton of points about this subject, but this tweet pretty much sums it all up

Idk if you know who he is, he had a small internet buzz on rapgenius last year I think. But anyways, do you guys agree? Why do we as a community gravitate toward popular opinions? Even if you don't, why do you think people do?

·
Premium Member
38,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
La Flame said:
problem with the tweet below

we're consistently bombarded with Jordan's stats. Music doesn't have those
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Its easier to argue stats, rather than opinion lmao

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
not really you either question and understand why people think this and form your own opinion or you become one of the many sheep to go along with anything....i dont think people realize this are opinions and should be seen as such not actually seen as fact.

·
Banned
2,611 Posts
Sounds like a pseudo intellectual

I think I disagree with a lot of consensus opinions in both music and sports. Sports have statistics though. All music has is sales and ratings which barely mean shit.

·
Premium Member
38,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
moocow111 said:
but reasonable doubt and illmatic really are classics and michael jordan is the best
He didn't say they weren't classics, he said the title they bare as "best hip hop albums oat" is questionable

1 - 18 of 18 Posts