Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
                                              Immortal Technique

BEFORE YOU JUDGE THIS GUYS MUSIC IN A BIASED WAY WATCH THE FIRST TWO VIDEOS. THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO MUSIC, ONE THAT TELLS YOU TO FORGET AND HAVE A GOOD TIME, AND ONE THAT RESPECTS THAT BUT ALSO WANTS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT REAL SHIT.

I don't need to praise him or speak about how superb he is or none of that. He is above that. He can speak for himself.

Like Kanye, he extends beyond just a mere artist..

Some of his most crucial songs are in the first two albums. I can't point out one song in particular but if I had to pick the most impact full it would have to be

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN !!!! If you want to skip any of this, which I doubt you can skip to about 8:00 min mark and prepare to :psyboom:

LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAY'S ABOUT WHAT RECORD COMPANIES DO!! I FEAR FOR KANYE !!!

His newest feature, I believe it was this year since he has been gone.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some scared people i see..
Let's          - never mind.. i wouldn't bother speaking to mindless apes..

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
I was actually scared listening to dance with the devil for the first time. That beat is fucking haunting

·
0 Posts
Escobar21 said:
I was actually scared listening to dance with the devil for the first time. That beat is fucking haunting
The whole song is, very crazy and sad song.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
but all this ***** raps about is politics and death and corruption and dark shit

this boy needs to calm down and enjoy life

i used to be into him but his productions wack and i got tired of him being in such a bad mood all the time

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YeezyStan said:
but all this ***** raps about is politics and death and corruption and dark shit

i used to be into him but his productions wack and i got tired of him being in such a bad mood all the time
Obviously you guys did not watch his video. He say's that he likes party music too and that he understands that music is two sides. WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO BEFORE MAKING IGNORANT COMMENTS PLEASE !!!

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
immortal is a dope ass rapper, but his only problem is so many of his songs are him rapping about how much better he is than everyone else and how he doesnt need a big record deal or anything so he chose to do it on his own, when in reality, his shit is too real and politically incorrect to be signed to a major label. but hes definitely dope for real

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sanfranbravesfan said:
immortal is a dope ass rapper, but his only problem is so many of his songs are him rapping about how much better he is than everyone else and how he doesnt need a big record deal or anything so he chose to do it on his own, when in reality, his shit is too real and politically incorrect to be signed to a major label. but hes definitely dope for real
READ THE EDIT PEOPLE. ALSO POLITICALLY INCORRECT IS A FAIL TERM TO USE SINCE IT IS FUCKING MANIPULATED CONSTANTLY.. :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Cosign. Immortal technique is on that intelligent rapping and he speaks about social issues. He has some funny ass puns in his songs if you understand them too

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RedBeast3 said:
Cosign. Immortal technique is on that intelligent rapping and he speaks about social issues. He has some funny ass puns in his songs if you understand them too
you need to have SOME form of basic knowledge.. shiiiet

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
guy can rap his ass off and I respect him for that. but, I don't enjoy much of his music.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
villainousface said:
guy can rap his ass off and I respect him for that. but, I don't enjoy much of his music.
It's really not pleasure music tbh. it's more like "fuck this shit government/society that has or will take more of my earnings in life for stupid shit" type of music, You know??

·
Banned
24,748 Posts
Gus said:
                                              Immortal Technique

BEFORE YOU JUDGE THIS GUYS MUSIC IN A BIASED WAY WATCH THE FIRST TWO VIDEOS. THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO MUSIC, ONE THAT TELLS YOU TO FORGET AND HAVE A GOOD TIME, AND ONE THAT RESPECTS THAT BUT ALSO WANTS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT REAL SHIT.

I don't need to praise him or speak about how superb he is or none of that. He is above that. He can speak for himself.

Like Kanye, he extends beyond just a mere artist..

Some of his most crucial songs are in the first two albums. I can't point out one song in particular but if I had to pick the most impact full it would have to be

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN !!!! If you want to skip any of this, which I doubt you can skip to about 8:00 min mark and prepare to :psyboom:

LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAY'S ABOUT WHAT RECORD COMPANIES DO!! I FEAR FOR KANYE !!!

His newest feature, I believe it was this year since he has been gone.

I knew it was you, Fredo. I knew it was you all along.

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
YeezyStan said:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts