Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Banned
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little bro is listening to the radio, Bruno Mars's "Just The Way You Are" comes on and I think... the one thing Kanye can do to lose me as a fan is to collaborate with Bruno Mars.  Dude is like an older Justin Bieber who never hit puberty.  Like ***** is making Bieber-esque sounding songs in his mid-20's.  Hate that POS.  I have to say, there would be a 90% chance I would drop Kanye out of my favorite artist spot just because of a collaboration with Bruno Mars.

So the question is... What is the ONE thing Kanye could do to lose you as a fan??

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
Bruno Mars has a pretty amazing voice, great on "Nothin on You".

And to answer your question, he would probably have to rape/kill someone in my family. But artistically, nothing. Ever. He could rap over himself shitting, I would still buy that album and I would still listen to all his other stuff.

·
Premium Member
12,695 Posts
MoBe1Kanobi said:
My little bro is listening to the radio, Bruno Mars's "Just The Way You Are" comes on and I think... the one thing Kanye can do to lose me as a fan is to collaborate with Bruno Mars.  Dude is like an older Justin Bieber who never hit puberty.  Like ***** is making Bieber-esque sounding songs in his mid-20's. 
Really? I don't thiink 'Liquor Store Blues' sounds Bieber-esque.

1 - 20 of 209 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.