Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I listen to Lupe here and there, I have food & liquor, the cool and lasers,The only thing I have against the guy is he's not much of a bragger, or not a show-off and I know thats not his style, but thats what makes me think Kanye is the greatest he brags and talks about hows hes the greatest people see it as snobby but I think its just swagger. I feel like Lupe should make more "pump up" songs instead of always focusing on the goverment. Kanye west's "The Glory" is a great example of a "pump up" song.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lupe has mixtapes? and ill go check that song out. Only offical mixtape ive seen is Enemy Of The State and that SUCKED.

·
Registered
109,058 Posts
GettingOutOurDreams said:
Lupe has mixtapes? and ill go check that song out. Only offical mixtape ive seen is Enemy Of The State and that SUCKED.
SMH  check out the Fahrenheit series

·
Registered
14,717 Posts
That tape is oozing with swag, the hell are you talking about?

And get his Fahrenheit mixtapes now.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
It was short and kind of unfocused, but Lupe ripped every track on there.

Also yeah, check out SLR.

G

·
I listen to Lupe here and there, I have food & liquor, the cool and lasers,The only thing I have against the guy is he's not much of a bragger, or not a show-off and I know thats not his style, but thats what makes me think Kanye is the greatest he brags and talks about hows hes the greatest people see it as snobby but I think its just swagger. I feel like Lupe should make more "pump up" songs instead of always focusing on the goverment. Kanye west's "The Glory" is a great example of a "pump up" song.
There's plenty of MCs out there that mostly talk about how great they are...Lu rather give us something Reeeaaal. Going on about how you're the greatest doesn't make it true. And Lupe's songs are definitely not 'always about the government.'

1 - 17 of 17 Posts