Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:work:

I'm going to NYC and DC. District trip for 8th graders. We leave Sat. morning from our city at 2AM in buses up to the Twin Cities, leave from the airport there to DC. We stay in DC from Saturday until halfway through Monday, then drive in buses up to NYC. Stay there from Monday till Wednesday.

I cant wait for the NYC half of it... We see Spiderman on broadway, we stay in a hotel ON times square, go to Chinatown, all that good stuff. DC will be fun too but not as much tbh

·
Registered
40,871 Posts
Kingly said:
Really? Wow. I have this Friday-next Sunday off
Mine was two weeks ago.

I went to mexico, went skinny dipping, fingered a girl on the dancefloor, hooked up with mad bitches from kansas, got chased by coastguard and mexican security across the beach, climbed on top of a lifeguard tower, broke into a deep hole of a turtle and threw it in the pool, found a haunted house, met mad new people, ate free food for a week and  seduced sooo many american girls because i speak fluent french

:datass: proper week

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Was supposed to go down to OBX but on the way down my friend decided to go 91 in a 70. Got pulled over by a cop, we smoked a randy a while ago so he smelled weed.

Arrested. Put in jail with a 1000$ bail since we were out of state. Stayed a night in jail until my parents bailed me out.

After I was bailed out, I got my wallet back and all the money is gone.

Also, before my friends car was impounded it was broken into and his phone was stolen.

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Basically fuck the whole state of Virginia. Especially, Sheriff Taylor, the city of Hopewell and Riverside Regional Jail.

·
Registered
5,544 Posts
GarnetNGold said:
Was supposed to go down to OBX but on the way down my friend decided to go 91 in a 70. Got pulled over by a cop, we smoked a randy a while ago so he smelled weed.

Arrested. Put in jail with a 1000$ bail since we were out of state. Stayed a night in jail until my parents bailed me out.

After I was bailed out, I got my wallet back and all the money is gone.

Also, before my friends car was impounded it was broken into and his phone was stolen.
damn, sorry to hear all that fam

1 - 20 of 23 Posts