Votes: 1 20.0%
1 - 20 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread isn't for you if
1. You think trap music has no message.
2. You think trap music is ignorant mafioso rap.
3. You think conscious rap is the only sub-genre.
4. You think Young Jeezy isn't the trap Gawd.

This thread is for you if
1. You want to discuss trap music.
2. You want to learn about the sub-genre.
3. You like bangin' beats.
4. You like quotable lines.

This thread is 2001-pres. No Master P. Ice Cream Man is still classic though.

The trap Gawd

The trap Bible

The trap Torah

Lists (Incomplete)[Point errors out]

Trap artists: Alley Boy, Blood Raw, Boo, Cartel, D-Bo, Don Trip, Frenchie, Future, Gucci Mane, Juicy J, OJ da Juiceman, Pill, Scrilla, Slim Dunkin, Starlito, T.I., Tay Don, Tity Boi 2 Chainz , Trouble, Waka Flocka Flame, Wooh Da Kid, Yo Gotti, Young Jeezy, Zed Zilla

Trap classics (projects) : Chicken Talk, Lebron Flocka James 2, The Movie, Thug Motivation 101, Trap-A-Veli 2,Trap or Die

Trap classics (songs) : Bricks, B.M.F., MC Hammer

Trap producers: DJ Toomp, Don Cannon, Drumma Boy, FATBOI, J U S T I C E League, L-Don, Lex Luger, Mannie Fresh, Mike The Rockman, Mike Will, Shawty Redd, Sonny Digital, Southside, Tay Beatz, Lil Lody, Midnight Black, D. Rich

Trap releases(2001-pres)

2001: I'm Serious, Thuggin' Under the Influence (T.U.I.)

2002: In da Streetz Vol. 1

2003: Come Shop wit Me, In da Streetz Vol. 3, Trap Muzik,In da Streetz Vol. 2

2004: Tha Streets Iz Watchin,Urban Legend

2005: Boyz n da Hood, Trap House, Trap or Die,Thug Motivation 101

2006: Can't Ban The Snowman, Chicken Talk, Hard To Kill, I Am the Street Dream!,The Inspiration

2007: Back to the Trap House, Bird Flu, Guapaholics, Ice Attack, Ice Attack: Part 2 , No Pad, No Pencil, Trap-A-Thon,Cold Summer

2008: EA Sportscenter, From Zone 6 To Duval, Gucci Sosa, Kitchen Talk, Mr. Perfect, The Movie, The Prime Minister, Wilt Chamberlain, Wilt Chamberlain: Part 2 (Worthy & Erving), Wilt Chamberlain: Part 3, Wilt Chamberlain: Part 4 (The Conspiracy Theory), Wilt Chamberlain: Part 5 (The Big Nickel),The Recession

2009: Bird Flu: Part 2, Built 4 Interrogation (Hosted By Waka Flocka Flame), Kitchen Talk, Lebron Flocka James, Pressure (The Mixtape), Salute Me Or Shoot Me, Salute Me Or Shoot Me 2, Salute Me Or Shoot Me 2.5, The Burrrprint: 3D (The Movie: Part 3), The Cold War: Part 1 (Guccimerica), The Cold War: Part 2 (Great Brrritain), The Cold War: Part 3 (Brrrussia), The Movie: Part 2 (The Sequel), Trappin' Ain't Dead, Wilt Chamberlain: Part 6 (Looking Out The Front Door), Writing's On The Wall,Writing On The Wall

2010: Bad Boys, Bird Flu: Part 3, Black Out, Buy My Album, CM5 (White Friday), Cocaine Muzik 4, Cocaine Muzik 4.5 (Da Documentary), Ferrari Music, Flockaveli, Jewelry Selection, Menace II Society (Hosted By Waka Flocka), Mr. Zone 6, O.R.A.N.G.E., Rubba Band Business, The Last Laugh, Trap Or Die 2, Waka Flocka Myers,1000 Grams,Lebron Flocka James 2

2011: #UW: Separation Anxiety, At War With Myself, Block Illegal, Blue Dream & Lean, Bricksquad Mafia (Gucci Mane Presents), Codeine Cowboy (A 2 Chainz Collective), Cook Muzik, Definition Of F*ck Shit 2, Dirty Sprite, DuFlocka Rant (10 Toes Down), Ferrari Boyz, Freebricks, Green Light, Gucci 2 Time, Human Torch 3, iHEARTStrippers, Kilo Lingo, Krown The King, Lebron Flocka James 3, Lock Out, Rubba Band Business 2, Step Brothers, Strap-A-Holics, Streetz Calling, T.R.U. REALigion, Terminator 2, The Lord Of The Rings, The Real Is Back, TMZ, True Story, Twin Towers 2 (No Fly Zone), Writing On The Wall 2, YNS (The Rise Of The Sykho Soulja),BAYTL. Benjamin Flocka,Salute Me Or Shoot Me 3 (Hip Hops Outcast),Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition

2012: Astronaut Status, Live From The Kitchen, Rich Forever, January 10th (The Mixtape), Gucci Classics 2

Future releases:
808 Mafia (TBA)
Alley Boy - Nigganati (Jan. 26th)
Mike Will - Est. In 1989 (Last Of A Dying Breed) (TBA)
Strap-A-Holics 1.5 (The Best Of Wooh Da King) (TBA)
Waka Flocka & Wooh Da Kid - Blood Brothers (TBA)
YC - Back From Vacation (TBA)

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Vote up. Talk about trap. Appreciate the classics.

Rob A ***** is the hardest song of the year.
Free Bricks > Ferrari Boyz

1 - 20 of 348 Posts