Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday the long awaited follow-up to The Weeknd's House of Balloons dropped on us, and it's pretty incredible.  I made this thread because I know I'm not the only XO fan that was probably moved to tears by the beauty of Abel Tesfaye's voice flowing over the wondrous soundscapes crafted by his producers.  On March 21st a seed sprouted, and yesterday that bud blossomed into a beautiful Calla Lily.  So come to this thread if you did/wanna shed a tear with your fellow XO brothers/sisters.

·
Registered
43,387 Posts
Luke Ward said:
So yesterday the long awaited follow-up to The Weeknd's House of Balloons dropped on us, and it's pretty incredible. I made this thread because I know I'm not the only XO fan that was probably moved to tears by the beauty of Abel Tesfaye's voice flowing over the wondrous soundscapes crafted by his producers. On March 21st a seed sprouted, and yesterday that bud blossomed into a beautiful Calla Lily. So come to this thread if you did/wanna shed a tear with your fellow XO brothers/sisters.

·
Registered
13,962 Posts
Luke Ward said:
So yesterday the long awaited follow-up to The Weeknd's House of Balloons dropped on us, and it's pretty incredible.  I made this thread because I know I'm not the only XO fan that was probably moved to tears by the beauty of Abel Tesfaye's voice flowing over the wondrous soundscapes crafted by his producers.  On March 21st a seed sprouted, and yesterday that bud blossomed into a beautiful Calla Lily.  So come to this thread if you did/wanna shed a tear with your fellow XO brothers/sisters.
You're a little bitch

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OVOxo said:
so how many dicks has OP taken up the ass?
Since when has being in touch with your emotions meant you were a homosexual?  Maybe you should take your sexual insecurity somewhere else instead of polluting this thread with your douchery.  You're probably one of those fake XO fans that thinks they're cool because they stole their mommy's Delsyum and thought they were some real thug walkin around sippin DXM.

·
Premium Member
38,835 Posts
Luke Ward said:
Since when has being in touch with your emotions meant you were a homosexual?  Maybe you should take your sexual insecurity somewhere else instead of polluting this thread with your douchery.  You're probably one of those fake XO fans that thinks they're cool because they stole their mommy's Delsyum and thought they were some real thug walkin around sippin DXM.
that me :smug:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts