Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably the best game ever created. All the games out today don't have shit on this game. Discuss what you guys think.

·
Premium Member
15,819 Posts
I need to get my n64 from my dads house so i can finally play this game more. I remember when I was little running up a mountain jumping over barrels or something, but I cant remember what.
I havent played this game in like 8 or 9 years. :ohno:

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
ERRYBODY GTFO IN THIS THREAD

REMEMBER THE FAKE LUIGI CHEATS
REMEMBER DROPPING THE PENGUIN OFF THE CLIFF, THEN TALKING TO THE PENGUINS MAMA LIKE "AWW SHIT I DIDNT MEAN TO NAHMSAYIN"
REMEMBER WHEN YOU PAUSED TIME IN THE CLOCK AND YOUR MIND COULDNT COMPREHEND SUCH CRAZY SHIT
REMEMBER THE CREEPY ASS NEVER ENDING STAIRS
MARIO 64 THO

·
Registered
35,820 Posts
Agreed.

·
Registered
26,931 Posts
Probably the best ever yes. This along with Zelda Ocarina Of Time for me, matter of fact, N64 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other console.

Also I finished the new Super Mario 3DS Land the other day and I can safely say it doesn't hold a candle to this gem.

·
Registered
25,423 Posts
Xavmatic said:
ERRYBODY GTFO IN THIS THREAD

REMEMBER THE FAKE LUIGI CHEATS
REMEMBER DROPPING THE PENGUIN OFF THE CLIFF, THEN TALKING TO THE PENGUINS MAMA LIKE "AWW SHIT I DIDNT MEAN TO NAHMSAYIN"
REMEMBER WHEN YOU PAUSED TIME IN THE CLOCK AND YOUR MIND COULDNT COMPREHEND SUCH CRAZY SHIT
REMEMBER THE CREEPY ASS NEVER ENDING STAIRS
MARIO 64 THO
The creepy ass never ending stairs song scared the shit outta me when I was little :ohno:

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I'm thinking about buying a N64 to just to play this game and some of the other classics. I missed out on having one as a child unfortunately :(
I know there are emulators but really want the console for multiplayer games.

Should I buy one ? Anyone here bought one recently?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts