Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post in here if you have nosebleed seats and you're proud of it.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Infin9ne said:
Hentai <<<<
Lol

I got nosebleeds for the toronto show section 321 row 9.
I'm pretty pissed cause I was looking for 5 tickets but then I just decided to look for 2 tickets got lower bowl and passed them up cause I was looking for 5 tickets. In the end I ended up with 2 tickets upper bowl. :cryfam:

·
Registered
322 Posts
carreralu112 said:
I told them a lame lie like my leg broke so I can't walk up the stairs so they cancelled my 300 tickets and gave me 100. The receipt made it look like I paid 492.98 for the tickets but they just left the original 371 on my credit card.

·
Banned
5,932 Posts
AgentPD21 said:
I told them a lame lie like my leg broke so I can't walk up the stairs so they cancelled my 300 tickets and gave me 100. The receipt made it look like I paid 492.98 for the tickets but they just left the original 371 on my credit card.
thats sick hahahah

·
Banned
5,932 Posts
AgentPD21 said:
I know man but where ever you seat you shouldn't even me made because you heard WTT before everyone! You're totally lucky for that
hahhaha no i know... i just wish i could have gotten some better seats.. my friends didnt wana drop more than like 100$

·
Registered
322 Posts
carreralu112 said:
hahhaha no i know... i just wish i could have gotten some better seats.. my friends didnt wana drop more than like 100$
My friends are big ye & hov fans so they were willing to put 150 on the tickets

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Deer Gawd said:
What are nosebleeds, excuse my ignorance. Are they like really far away seats?
Nosebleed seats are high and far away, yes (people get nosebleeds more often at higher altitude).

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I have to be honnest..
350 dollars to see two people perform songs on stage is too much.
Even if you could meet them, it's still too much.
If they would perform 7 hours, it would still be $50 per hour..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts