Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to try to not listen to a single Kanye song until November 22nd except for the G.O.O.D. Friday songs that are going to come out.  This will be an extremely difficult task but hearing every single track from the album is going to ruin the experience.  Hopefully this will make that CD experience much better.  Those of you who would like to join, post here.  I want to stop listening to all kanye song, but Don't Look Down is too good lol.

We need to support each other.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Hi my name is Timesitheus, I have not listened to any of the leaks, and you can bet your balls that I am damn proud of myself.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Timesitheus said:
Hi my name is Timesitheus, I have not listened to any of the leaks, and you can bet your balls that I am damn proud of myself.
So then you are more like an advisor than a member? Thats good, you can be part of my support group lol.  How can I stay clean of the leaks?

·
Registered
12,340 Posts
i would like to also but its going to be soooooooooooooooo damn hard when it leaks and this site blows up

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
RebelWithACause said:
So then you are more like an advisor than a member? Thats good, you can be part of my support group lol.  How can I stay clean of the leaks?
Sweet, advisor.

Lol ok...anyway man (and the rest of you little junkies listening to my ass), just think about how awesome the album is going to be if you haven't listened to any leaks. Just keep that thought in your head. That's all you need.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Hi, my name is John and I had a thread about this a few hours ago. No hate tho.
I think past G.O.O.D. Friday tracks that aren't on the album should be eligible for listens as well as future GF songs, just a thought. I have currently gone 6 hours without listening to a song from MBDTF. Success so far.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Timesitheus said:
Sweet, advisor.

Lol ok...anyway man (and the rest of you little junkies listening to my ass), just think about how awesome the album is going to be if you haven't listened to any leaks. Just keep that thought in your head. That's all you need.
I'm hoping ill forget the beats lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Perry said:
Hi, my name is John and I had a thread about this a few hours ago. No hate tho.
I think past G.O.O.D. Friday tracks that aren't on the album should be eligible for listens as well as future GF songs, just a thought. I have currently gone 6 hours without listening to a song from MBDTF. Success so far.
Hi John, man I want to give into Dark Fantasy all the time!

·
Registered
880 Posts
RebelWithACause said:
Hi John, man I want to give into Dark Fantasy all the time! "Can we get much higher?"
definitely stuck in my head. and its too accessible since its at the start of runaway :/

·
Registered
880 Posts
EL-RAFA said:
wait yall dont even listen to runaway?
no dude, think about how much better it will be to listen to the cd fresh once it drops. no beats stuck in your head that have already grown on you before the album even comes out...

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Perry said:
no dude, think about how much better it will be to listen to the cd fresh once it drops. no beats stuck in your head that have already grown on you before the album even comes out...
damn..
now im not going to listen.
nah ima listen to Lost in the World..just once.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Chawlz said:
damn..
now im not going to listen.
nah ima listen to Lost in the World..just once.
don't give in to temptation. THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH BETTER IT WILL SOUND IF YOUR LISTENING TO IT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A MONTH!!! (yes the kanye-caps were necessary)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts