Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before today, I was okay with listening to leaks but all the bullshit that happened today (BBCeeJ, youraudiofix, PhillyCustoms) made me change my mind.

I didnt listen to that lame album stream and even though its killing me, I feel good about it.

Post your own stories below :D

·
Registered
26,385 Posts
I can't listen to it anyway..... but if I could I would..... i'm sorry... I'm fiending... I couldn't do it with 808s, I can't do it with this.....

·
Registered
447 Posts
My friend keeps listening to the Full AOTL and i'm like "yo take that shit off I'ma smack flames outta you".."I'm waiting til the 22nd" lmao...I haven't heard any leaks at all, and it's not cause i don't want to, its cause I'm busy keeping up with G.O.O.D. Fridays lol

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I guess there is just a few of us. I haven't listened to any leaks either. And I only listened to devil in a new dress and runaway a couple of times, because I want them to be as fresh as possible. It's worth it though. My listening experience will be much better then others.

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
not listening either
only one i heard was the clean/final runaway but then again i just skimmed through it and deleted it

·
Premium Member
38,835 Posts
Not listening until the full thing leaks. Only then will it one listen through and then delete it and wait till the actual drop date. It better be worth the wait, too many ****** hyping this thing up that I'm fearing it wont live up to the self hype I have created.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Quoting myself from the Stickied leak thread cuz it works here too:

louisvuittonsean said:
I'm kinda out of the loop because I avoided the "Leak Anticipation Thread" but here's what I think.

Listening to the leak means you want the music really bad and can't wait for it. Believe me, I get that. But with all the people on here who worry about who is a real fan, why not give yourself one more thing to be proud of and wait for the official release?

For me, I DO appreciate the actual leaking because it means the music is getting close. But I'm gonna stay strong, take this one for the team, and wait until G.O.O.D. Monday when the joy from this monster of an album is upon us. Devil in a New Dress.

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
WestFan said:
No, you gtfo.

Get tired of seeing this shit
Linus said:
Kanye West Board Rules

1. If you don't like a topic, then don't reply to it.
Do not make posts like "This thread sucks/is pointless", "You shouldn't have made this thread", "BAN!", etc. Your post will be deleted and you will receive a warning.
cmon man

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
shit im just waitin on that grouprip...i dont like listening to this shit out of order...even tho i heard everything thats leaked so far...but im staying away...until that grouprip drops  :salute:

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Nah I'm not listening to Individual leaks it fucks up the album experience. Haven't since lost in the world first leaked

1 - 20 of 133 Posts