Kanye to The banner

Do you think that they should bring back Steve Carell/Michael Scott this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 7921 Posts

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
cracked me up in yesterday's episode when they asked Michael if he was the guy who performed a whole episode of Law and Order as his audition.  Great episode.

·
Premium Member
4,140 Posts
this season has been good thus far. after last nights episode i must say it is gonna suck to see steve leave.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
ThisJustin said:
this season has been good thus far. after last nights episode i must say it is gonna suck to see steve leave.
this man
i cant wait for next weeks episode
all of his exes coming back

T

·
0 Posts
Season hasn't been too bad so far. Episode 2 with Michael/Toby face-to-face was hilarious.

Heard a rumor that Tim Allen has been looking to get back into television and that he could potentially takeover as boss at Dunder Mifflin Scranton.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Last episode was hilarious.... dwight holding a knife when the actors came in singing was great! Law & Order audition! hahaha

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
esse112 said:
Last episode was hilarious.... dwight holding a knife when the actors came in singing was great! Law & Order audition! hahaha
Dwight and weapons = Priceless

·
Registered
18,961 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:
Season hasn't been too bad so far. Episode 2 with Michael/Toby face-to-face was hilarious.

Heard a rumor that Tim Allen has been looking to get back into television and that he could potentially takeover as boss at Dunder Mifflin Scranton.
oh really?

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
ehacker10 said:
cracked me up in yesterday's episode when they asked Michael if he was the guy who performed a whole episode of Law and Order as his audition.  Great episode.
then at the end of the show when he did the tidbit about it

"looks like a case of autoerotoesphixiation"

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:

man i dont know, between the christmas movies and home improvement, i cant stand mr. allan

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
I've never managed to get into the US Office. The UK one is one of my favourite shows (Gervais is amazing) and I've seen it so many times I can quote most lines.

The humor on the US however seems too forced. Just a different sort of comedy I suppose.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Reum said:
I've never managed to get into the US Office. The UK one is one of my favourite shows (Gervais is amazing) and I've seen it so many times I can quote most lines.

The humor on the US however seems too forced. Just a different sort of comedy I suppose.
It's so forced, its funny  :goob:

1 - 20 of 7921 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.