Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Read Only
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share all your fight story's from the past or just recently, we will try to help you and try to give you best advice on the problem!


Heres My Story....


I've recently been cyber bullied on facebook by a dick head in my school & I've gotten really tired of his shit so I decided to fight him, he tried pushing me around and trying to tempt me into swinging first but I didn't he did a fake swing and connected with me, My anger got really ba and I went after him I dropped him on the floor and was punching him as hard as I can.. All his buddies jumped in while I was pounding on him and they fucked me up, I went home with a brused ribs, cuts and scrapes on me knee, bloody nose and a swollen eye.. I want to kill all his friends and plan on doing that, but all I care about is I got the main target to the ground and whaled on him for a while until his pussy friends decided to jump in, seems like people cant fight by them selfs anymore.. And this all started from a food fight at lunch and it carried on to him spamming my inbox calling me names. Do any if you guys have any fight story's to tell ?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,914 Posts
dude...

dont get too bothered by dickheads like this guy. for real. dont do anything stupid in the future with this cyberbullying stuff. you can always find someone to talk it out with, and if you dont want to do that in person, thats why you have L&A.

dont fight no more hommie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
CuDi-KanYe-The-Dream said:
I've recently been cyber bullied on facebook by a dick head in my school & I've gotten really tired of his shit so I decided to fight him, he tried pushing me around and trying to tempt me into swinging first but I didn't he did a fake swing and connected with me, My anger got really ba and I went after him I dropped him on the floor and was punching him as hard as I can.. All his buddies jumped in while I was pounding on him and they fucked me up, I went home with a brused ribs, cuts and scrapes on me knee, bloody nose and a swollen eye.. I want to kill all his friends and plan on doing that, but all I care about is I got the main target to the ground and whaled on him for a while until his pussy friends decided to jump in, seems like people cant fight by them selfs anymore.. And this all started from a food fight at lunch and it carried on to him spamming my inbox calling me names. Do any if you guys have any fight story's to tell ?
LOL so you got into over a guy spamming your inbox over facebook? Then got jumped by all his friends and now you want to "kill them"? First off claim the fuck down, fights happen. And get the fuck off of facebook shit just leads to problems
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spythe said:
LOL so you got into over a guy spamming your inbox over facebook? Then got jumped by all his friends and now you want to "kill them"? First off claim the fuck down, fights happen. And get the fuck off of facebook shit just leads to problems
yea but I also wanted to fight him because he thinks he's from fucking jersey shore acting like an Italian who thinks he's a Guido & black he's a fucking poser and that's why it felt so good to fight him but his gay little buddies wanna act tough and wanna fight other peoples fights , but your right
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And when I said kill them I didn't mean it forreal I just wanted you to see my anger toward them
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Truth man , that's some good advice right there , I learned my lesson as soon as it was all done but I just couldn't take shit anymore
edawg said:
dude...

dont get too bothered by dickheads like this guy. for real. dont do anything stupid in the future with this cyberbullying stuff. you can always find someone to talk it out with, and if you dont want to do that in person, thats why you have L&A.

dont fight no more hommie
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,914 Posts
CuDi-KanYe-The-Dream said:
Truth man , that's some good advice right there , I learned my lesson as soon as it was all done but I just couldn't take shit anymore
everyone has a breaking point. just dont let it happen over some dumb cyperbullying stuff, ya know? I would just hate to see anyone get in trouble on any level for something dumb they did in retaliation for cyber bullying. sticks and stones mah dude. :h5:
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow all you speak is pure truth, :h5: thanks a lot
edawg said:
everyone has a breaking point. just dont let it happen over some dumb cyperbullying stuff, ya know? I would just hate to see anyone get in trouble on any level for something dumb they did in retaliation for cyber bullying. sticks and stones mah dude. :h5:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,333 Posts
When I was like 5, this kid always used to fuck with me and talk shit just cause he was like 2 years older. Then one day me and some friends played football with him and I tackled his ass and his head landed on the top of a sprinkler head. He started crying. Everyone was telling me to say sorry but I never did :datass: bawse.
 
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Top