Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case no one has figured it out... The album is called Watch The Throne. Jay-z and Kanye as a group is called The Throne. meaning they want you to go their concerts so that you can Watch The Throne. :slick: :datass:

Oh.. and Big Sean says West Side because he's on Kanye West's side. double entendre. :kanyeshrug: just some theory of mine. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
Shawn_Sims said:
Just in case no one has figured it out... The album is called Watch The Throne. Jay-z and Kanye as a group is called The Throne. meaning they want you to go their concerts so that you can Watch The Throne. :slick: :datass:

Oh.. and Big Sean says West Side because he's on Kanye West's side. :kanyeshrug: just some theory of mine. Enjoy.
Big Sean says West Side because hes from the West Side of Detroit

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
Shawn_Sims said:

Oh.. and Big Sean says West Side because he's on Kanye West's side. :kanyeshrug: just some theory of mine. Enjoy.
Where Is Sean from?

And it's still a corny and unnecessary name. Jay- Z and Kanye West had classic written all over it tbh

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
It ain't safe in the city watch Jay and Kanye :datass:

****** feel themselves, and then watch Jay and Kanye drop :datass:

Watch Jay and Kanye don't step on our robe :datass:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts