Kanye to The banner

The new cd opinions

925 Views 19 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Psychadelic_Cheeze
Beats are to mellow for me sry.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Heres this, listen to it in a car, driving, at night, on some sort of highway, preferably cold out, in some sort of mellow mood. Then you will get everything.....
sixslow said:
Man you have no idea how many times I been like "this is a night time song." Haven't heard the new album, but so often sotrue with Cudi.
blazinace9 said:
Heres this, listen to it in a car, driving, at night, on some sort of highway, preferably cold out, in some sort of mellow mood. Then you will get everything.....
Iunno... erase me is the best song IMO, sorry guys.
Also I would bet that erase me will be the only hit off this cd, qoted here first nov/2/2010
sixslow said:
Also I would bet that erase me will be the only hit off this cd, qoted here first nov/2/2010
RelaxRelapse said:
MAYBE, the only reason why erase me would be a hit is because of kanye featuring in it?
thats just a ignorant way to look at it, it's gonna be a hit because its a good song all around... something you can listen to at any time... not just when your in a car at night time depressed lol
and we give a fuck because ?
sixslow said:
Ok e-thug. I wanted to hear other peoples opinions on the cd obviously but some people are too ignorant.
Yeezzzy said:
and we give a fuck because ?
LuLz
sixslow said:
Iunno... erase me is the best song IMO, sorry guys.
ha ha i'm a thug because i said fucks.
sixslow said:
Ok e-thug. I wanted to hear other peoples opinions on the cd obviously but some people are too ignorant.
Wow that was great sir
blazinace9 said:
Ok so let's buy a cd we can only listen to on certain night, that must mean its a great cd!
aKiDnAmEdKeVin said:
Wow that was great sir
erase me?  :psyboom:
did you listen to motm1  :kanyeshrug:
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.