Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,298 Posts
sixslow said:
Beats are to mellow for me sry.
Heres this, listen to it in a car, driving, at night, on some sort of highway, preferably cold out, in some sort of mellow mood. Then you will get everything.....

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
blazinace9 said:
Heres this, listen to it in a car, driving, at night, on some sort of highway, preferably cold out, in some sort of mellow mood. Then you will get everything.....
Man you have no idea how many times I been like "this is a night time song." Haven't heard the new album, but so often sotrue with Cudi.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also I would bet that erase me will be the only hit off this cd, qoted here first nov/2/2010

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats just a ignorant way to look at it, it's gonna be a hit because its a good song all around... something you can listen to at any time... not just when your in a car at night time depressed lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeezzzy said:
and we give a fuck because ?
Ok e-thug. I wanted to hear other peoples opinions on the cd obviously but some people are too ignorant.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
blazinace9 said:
Wow that was great sir

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aKiDnAmEdKeVin said:
Wow that was great sir
Ok so let's buy a cd we can only listen to on certain night, that must mean its a great cd!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts