Votes: 5 10.0%
  • ONLY ON KTT

Votes: 5 10.0%
1 - 20 of 534 Posts

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should only blacks be allowed to use it?

Im white and I dont say it, but im not afraid to say it, if a black dude trys to threaten me about saying it ill say it in his face because i dont give a fuck.. So... idk..

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
i don't like being called "white boy" by other races, it's kinda offensive in a way  >_>

although being called a cracker or a honky is downright hilarious  :parrot:

·
Banned
2,298 Posts
The_Reaction said:
Im white and I dont say it, but im not afraid to say it, if a black dude trys to threaten me about saying it ill say it in his face because i dont give a fuck.. So... idk..
I'm a pretty outspoken person, but that's pretty fucked up.  Your caption says Eminem is the GOAT, have you noticed him ever once saying the n word?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I don't understand how it can be accepted amongst many black people but an insult at the same time. Stupidest shit ever. You'll never hear "hello cracka"; ''hey paki"; "what's up *****" within the race it applies to.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
PrinceJane said:
I'm a pretty outspoken person, but that's pretty fucked up.  Your caption says Eminem is the GOAT, have you noticed him ever once saying the n word?
Eminem has said ***** before. At an old concert of his, when he performed "Bitch Please", Nate Dogg couldn't make it so Eminem had to do the chorus which goes like this:

"You don't really wanna fuck with me, only ***** that I trust is me..."

He said it throughout the entire song. Here's the video:

I'm Black and I honestly wasn't offended by that.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
But back on topic, as a Black man - it would be kinda stupid to ban the 'N' word. I don't use it as much as I used to, but I'll be damned if they'll ban a word we flipped into positivity which used to be negative. "*****" and the "-ger" word are two different words. The "-ger" word is in the dictionary, what many people don't know is Blacks were called that because we were viewed as "ignorant and stupid" people back then. The original term isn't race related, it can be used for any race but it's been over-saturated as a term to describe a Black person. That's why I hardly get offended by it if someone of another race calls someone else that, because they can be simply using the dictionary version of the term.

I would get offended if someone called me that, not because of the race issue, simply because I don't like being called stupid. That's all.

·
Banned
2,298 Posts
Albert McFly™ said:
Eminem has said ***** before. At an old concert of his, when he performed "Bitch Please", Nate Dogg couldn't make it so Eminem had to do the chorus which goes like this:

"You don't really wanna fuck with me, only ***** that I trust is me..."

He said it throughout the entire song. Here's the video:

I'm Black and I honestly wasn't offended by that.
Thanks for that.  I stand corrected.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
PrinceJane said:
Thanks for that.  I stand corrected.
No problem, I found the video a few years ago. Apparently in hip hop, if you're "cool" enough, the N word is allowable no matter what race you are.

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Im on the same page, If a black guy calls me cracker ill call him the n word but I wont just call him that if he doesnt bring race into it, I say ***** to my black friends though :awesome:

·
Registered
42,115 Posts
I don't give a shit really. My bros joke around saying "*****". But, if they use it with the er at the end. Then shit gets serious. Me and my friends usually joke around with the minorities. As look as you're cool with it, I don't see a problem. Just don't use it around people who aren't cool with it or people you don't know, ya know? :work:

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Mojo said:
I don't give a shit really. My bros joke around saying "*****". But, if they use it with the er at the end. Then shit gets serious. Me and my friends usually joke around with the minorities. As look as you're cool with it, I don't see a problem. Just don't use it around people who aren't cool with it or people you don't know, ya know? :work:
True. I couldn't fathom the idea of walking onto an elevator amongst suits and ties and using racial slurs.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Albert McFly™ said:
But back on topic, as a Black man - it would be kinda stupid to ban the 'N' word. I don't use it as much as I used to, but I'll be damned if they'll ban a word we flipped into positivity which used to be negative. "*****" and the "-ger" word are two different words. The "-ger" word is in the dictionary, what many people don't know is Blacks were called that because we were viewed as "ignorant and stupid" people back then. The original term isn't race related, it can be used for any race but it's been over-saturated as a term to describe a Black person. That's why I hardly get offended by it if someone of another race calls someone else that, because they can be simply using the dictionary version of the term.

I would get offended if someone called me that, not because of the race issue, simply because I don't like being called stupid. That's all.
I don't quite understand how it's been 'flipped into positivity' :|

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
OhTheHorrors said:
I don't quite understand how it's been 'flipped into positivity' :|
For Blacks it has, well Blacks that use the word use it to identify other people as "brothers" or just another Black person. It's positive for me. However, the "-ger" word isn't.

1 - 20 of 534 Posts