Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a racist friend  :dno: I hear racist shit from her on the daily. Some of her stand out comments:

-*sees black girl wearing makeup* "look at that black girl tryna to be pretty *laughs* "
-"that weave isn't doing anything for her *laughs* ...her nose reminds me of a bell pepper. she should just start bleaching honestly " :joe:
-"you're pretty for a black girl"
-"all black men are ugly"
-"black people aren't really academic, y'know? they're only good at physical things. like sports n'stuff"

this girl puerto rican and megan good colour btw. you'd think she'd be less ignorant but noooo
don't ask why I'm her friend tho I'm in the process of cutting her off

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
I know racists, but they're subtle, you might think they're joking at first but when they make jokey statements consistently you can start to tell that they actually stand behind their statements no matter how jokey the may seem. They have prejudices and a covert dislike, which is the starting point to hatred and fear.

I know one particular guy who covertly dislikes black people, he moved to Wales to go to university. So when he came back a friend of mine asked him about crime rates in the area, and he answered something along the lines of "Its pretty crime free, there are one or two black people, but they're tame". 

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nokanyeno said:
I have a racist friend  :dno: I hear racist shit from her on the daily. Some of her stand out comments:

-*sees black girl wearing makeup* "look at that black girl tryna to be pretty *laughs* "
-"that weave isn't doing anything for her *laughs* ...her nose reminds me of a bell pepper. she should just start bleaching honestly " :joe:
-"you're pretty for a black girl"
-"all black men are ugly"
-"black people aren't really academic, y'know? they're only good at physical things. like sports n'stuff"

this girl puerto rican and megan good colour btw. you'd think she'd be less ignorant but noooo
don't ask why I'm her friend tho I'm in the process of cutting her off
Sounds kinda likeable and interesting tbh, no joke, I'd like to meet her.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
They Shootin said:
some ***** in the cudi section

"black ppl look sooo gross with their hair grown out thats why they always got the buzz"

:facepalm: 
I'm white but my hair is thick so I shave that shit :datass:

·
Registered
10,699 Posts
The same racism coming from black kids in middle schoo towards white people

"mayn george w bush finna put us in enslavenment again yo"

:cmon:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts