Kanye to The banner

The Mood?!

1152 Views 41 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  CHIEFKEEF
I really enjoyed it, the laugh in the background made it seem insane so i loved it.  :yay:

Any thoughts on the song? i know it didnt need a whole thread but, i just want to see others people's opinions on the track.  :wom:
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
I love the... mood... it puts me in
Didnt really like it. Not gonna hate on it, just not my song. Album is dope though
I hate the hood . He says the the mood way to much
It's in my top 5 easily, and also has my favorite verse off of the album.  I don't know where the hate is coming from.  :dno:
One of my favorite tracks on the album
Madsen said:
It's in my top 5 easily, and also has my favorite verse off of the album.  I don't know where the hate is coming from.  :dno:
i like it, the sample and the ebat are dope, its nothing super amazing but its not bad either id giv eit like 4/5 not to much lyrics but nice song to vibe out too
I love it towards the end when it gets a little dubstep'y  :yay:
ZOOTeD. said:
I love it towards the end when it gets a little dubstep'y  :yay:
That's what she said :problem?:

No but really, this song is dope.
sirdaveaddy said:
wish it was longer
hahaha
Lalangan said:
That's what she said :problem?:

No but really, this song is dope.
one of my fav songs. very trippy beat, especially when stoned.
Word lol I was trippin hard last night. The sample of that laugh is fucking eerie.

and loob at your avy
Lupe The Killer said:
one of my fav songs. very trippy beat, especially when stoned.
when listening to it by myself stoned all i could think about is how stoned i was hahaha.

apperciate the loob  :parrot: haha
Lalangan said:
Word lol I was trippin hard last night. The sample of that laugh is fucking eerie.

and loob at your avy
i c wat u did there
I_AN_LEGEND said:
I love the... mood... it puts me in
The beat is insane!!! & his flow...
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.