Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
20,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went and talked with the Marines, Navy, and Air Force and I decided and I'm not going to college (even tho I did get accepted into my first choice school) and that I'm gonna enlist in the US Navy.

Anyone else joining any branch or is in the.military?

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
good luck, a lot of people on here are very disrespectful towards our service men and women.

·
Premium Member
121,462 Posts
Frank Sea said:
So I went and talked with the Marines, Navy, and Air Force and I decided and I'm not going to college (even tho I did get accepted into my first choice school) and that I'm gonna enlist in the US Navy.

You? Navy?

crying.

#tears.

·
Banned
45,217 Posts
Frank Sea said:

GO ROTC BRO!!!!

·
Banned
20,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NE said:
good luck, a lot of people on here are very disrespectful towards our service men and women.
thanks bro, and tbh i dont mind cuz while they're gonna struggle paying for school I'll.be going for free
Highlyxo said:
college is for dumiez joion the nave insted bruh
:notsureif:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
I'm in the army. im sure you've already heard my rants and shit here haha. good luck with the navy bruh :h5: i work with a bunch of em. very laid back.. as is the chairforce.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
I show much respect for our soldiers. For one, it isnt their fault we are in a war, and they go to war even if they dont want to. War is a scary thing. I know I wouldnt want to go to war in a different country.

·
Banned
20,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CCBodegz said:
I'm in the army. im sure you've already heard my rants and shit here haha. good luck with the navy bruh :h5: i work with a bunch of em. very laid back.. as is the chairforce.
lol I was just told what the chairforce is

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I knew a kid in school he was a total a total nerd he just played on his xBox all day and was small and weedy yet because he had been playing Call Of Duty and shit all the time and was a beast at it so he got the idea that he would like to join the army it wouldn't suprise me if he though respawns were real aswell tbh.

I don't know where he is now but I know he would never have survived basic training actually he wouldn't have even got that far.

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
Shabalala said:
I knew a kid in school he was a total a total nerd he just played on his xBox all day and was small and weedy yet because he had been playing Call Of Duty and shit all the time and was a beast at it so he got the idea that he would like to join the army it wouldn't suprise me if he though respawns were real aswell tbh.

I don't know where he is now but I know he would never have survived basic training actually he wouldn't have even got that far.
inb4he's ripped like The Rock

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Barnett114 said:
To people in the military, do you all regret joining?
Not at all. Without it, i wouldn't have the career path and opportunities i have today. i wouldnt have gotten a degree and schooling for free, and i wouldnt have a nice house, car, motorcycle and all my cool shit. And i wouldnt be set for life with job contract offers in the $100k/yr+ range when i get out next year. Just my 2 cents. It really all depends on what you choose to do IN the military.

·
Registered
78,996 Posts
CCBodegz said:
Not at all. Without it, i wouldn't have the career path and opportunities i have today. i wouldnt have gotten a degree and schooling for free, and i wouldnt have a nice house, car, motorcycle and all my cool shit. And i wouldnt be set for life with job contract offers in the $100k/yr+ range when i get out next year. Just my 2 cents. It really all depends on what you choose to do IN the military.
What did you choose?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts