Kanye to The banner

55081 - 55100 of 55132 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
The Villain said:
you don't know ball
:jaylaff: if you knew more ball, you wouldnt be talking on ktt so gtfoh with your ‘you dont know ball’ shit. ingram did well again tonight and they finally won a game. its going to help his -39 plus minus this year

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
UponEverySession said:
:jaylaff: if you knew more ball, you wouldnt be talking on ktt so gtfoh with your ‘you dont know ball’ shit. ingram did well again tonight and they finally won a game. its going to help his -39 plus minus this year
that makes zero sense. people that are NBA analysts and writers use forums and social media to discuss it.

Congratulations, you're stupid in two different ways now. Sorry that I hurt your feelings so much

Also, last night was one of Ingram's lesser performances to start this season, they won because they got one of his most important teammates back so he actually had some help. They would've beat one of Houston and GSW, possibly both, if Jrue played in those games. Once again, "you don't know ball"

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
The Villain said:
that makes zero sense. people that are NBA analysts and writers use forums and social media to discuss it.

Congratulations, you're stupid in two different ways now. Sorry that I hurt your feelings so much

Also, last night was one of Ingram's lesser performances to start this season, they won because they got one of his most important teammates back so he actually had some help. They would've beat one of Houston and GSW, possibly both, if Jrue played in those games. Once again, "you don't know ball"
:cryhah: im sure it doesnt make sense to you and i wont question your levels of intelligence. you showed me enough by the way you respond. im dying of laughter over here kid. no hurt feelings here. just a smile on my face.

55081 - 55100 of 55132 Posts