Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
I don't understand this weird threeway, but  I have a feeling we're going to be wrong about whatever thing they have going on.

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
young frank said:
I saw them at the Majid Jordan concert. They're as bad as they appear on IG

:banderas:
They've legit been hanging out with Drake since August last year, I think. Basketball games, restaurants, yes, the Majid Jordan concert in Toronto. They've been to the YOLO Estate numerous times. They flew to SA with him, then Houston, and now Vegas. They fly back to Sweden every now and again, but they always find themselves wherever Drake is at sooner or later, when they're working on a project with him, and when they're not. I personally dig the friendship.

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thedastardly said:
I don't understand this weird threeway, but  I have a feeling we're going to be wrong about whatever thing they have going on.
Well, judging from the few interviews they've done with some magazines, they seem to be really fond of Drake in a platonic sense. But they spend WAY TOO MUCH time with him for it to just be platonic - to me, at least. They might not be fucking him, but they're definitely not just "friends." Some Aubrih disciples were having meltdowns yesterday on Twitter and Instagram, saying they're only with him for photoshoots and video shoots, but that's not true. They've flown down to LA to hang out with him NUMEROUS times, just for the hell of it. It all started with that tattoo, too.

Saw some thread in LSA where some girl claimed to know them. Said Victoria is especially fond of Drake.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Nah drake got to be dropping something big soon. He has had them as models for some his shit. Probably dropping a documentary or a bunch of videos from views. Shit maybe a second album

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jeezus said:
They bad as hell :ffpu:
I wish I was quick enough to save the picture they posted in Drake's pool in the YOLO Estate. It's by far the sexiest picture they've ever posted. I had just refreshed my Instagram timeline when the picture appeared. This was around the time they posted the picture with Drake smiling like some drunk uncle, lol. They deleted that shit QUICK. Like less than a minute after they posted it. I'm so pissed at myself for not saving that pic 😒

·
Banned
68,977 Posts
pjohn10000 said:
Nah drake got to be dropping something big soon. He has had them as models for some his shit. Probably dropping a documentary or a bunch of videos from views. Shit maybe a second album
ovo sound prepping

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pjohn10000 said:
There have been talks about them being in a documentary, and that's cool. I think Drake has something elaborate planned and they'll be a large part of it, but I also think they really just like spending time with him. I've been lurking their IG since last year, and they don't spend more than two weeks in Sweden with their little brother before they're back in the same location Drake is in. You won't notice because all they do is put on their location tag, but since last year, I honestly can't count the number of times they've *coincidentally* been in the same locations as Drake.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts