Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you do not already know what the ART of pickup is about, I suggest you do some research because you are missing out on ALOT of very useful stuff. I myself am not a PICK UP ARTIST of any sort (no shit ) but rather a PICK UP AMATEUR, I do however posses plentiful knowledge both in field and out of field (by field I mean being around women in general). At about the beginning of this year, I studied and researched vigorously what PICKUP was really all about. By the end of my little "study" sessions I would go out or whenever I was out, I would then test the new concepts and unsurprisingly  :yar:, I had some success. I got to number close a few girls. I didn't lead to anything because I had no aspirations of taking the girls out or anything since I had NO MONEY, OR CAR. Right now I have been off my game completely and as a result I usually get an immense amount of pressure put on me (by myself) every time I see a possible "opening". I still do not have any money or a car but I am about to change that. (Just got a good job). I am curious to see what contributions you guys can make be it experience in field or any tips you can provide.

I will try to update this section as I progress and refresh on any new things I have learned. If any of you guys want to know some good names to research out there, here is a list of some of the legends.

-Neil Strauss
-Mystery
-Tyler Durden
-Matador
-Lovedrop (My personal favorite)( he looks sooooooooooooooooooo average but he gets ALOT OF PLAY)
-Prophet

:datass:

"Cause you know life is what we make it and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you'd just take it." - Drake

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I see.. SMH. ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS GETTING PLAY OR TALKING TO A GIRL OR SOMN ??
anyone at all??? anyone talking to a girl but can't really get her to see you like you'd wish ??

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nuggetz said:
Well i know alot on this subject... well i guess you can learn much from it, but the only thing i think you should learn from a PUA is confidence, and not all the canned material.. where you putting up a fake/cold attiude to seduce this women is whack as hell.. you should bring youself into this, so if you one day meet a nice girl you maybe wanna share your life with, she have fallen for you and not one of Mysterys methods lol, just know your worth and be yourself, only PUA im a fan of is Tyler Durden, because of his knowledge about inner-game.. because why act every thing up, when you instead can live it?
true stuff. I never EVER attempted to try a canned opener or any of that GIMMICK stuff because I feel like it will just come across as corny. I usually try to implement "concepts" if you will such as the push/pull method (in a playful manner of course) and it really works. things that roll of my personality are usually what make me feel real confident.

·
Registered
26,158 Posts
lmao wow I just looked this stuff up. Crazy

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nuggetz said:
Cool bro!

Well i guess the whole PUA thing can be a great eye-opener for many guys.. and when i read some of these methods like Push/Pull etc.. it made me think, okay im already doing this... i have always find it funny to condemn girls, when they say something stupid or always be that guy who say the thing they never would expect, it creates some really funny conversations.. so i guess im a Natural PUA  :stronger:
I kno exactly wat u mean. I really picked that whole attitude up from my cousin who just really has it naturally, he's my age as well but he grew up wit three older sisters so it was kind of instilled in him.. But yeah it's always fun to see how girls react to things that throw them "off balance" if you will..

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
I know what you're talking about. But I don't have time to go on depth with this. This weekend will I though.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YeezyDude said:
I know what you're talking about. But I don't have time to go on depth with this. This weekend will I though.
Good look Yeezydude.. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nuggetz said:
Since i can see you a dane, a easy way to gain info on the subject and free. is www.thegame-online.dk a forum for danish PUA, fun read..
will look into this.. :work:

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Nuggetz said:
Since i can see you a dane, a easy way to gain info on the subject and free. is www.thegame-online.dk a forum for danish PUA, fun read..
Thanks, And you're too lol.
Gus said:
Good look Yeezydude.. Keep us updated.
Sure. You'd add Carlos Xuma to the list.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nuggetz said:
But lets stay on topic, i wanna tell how i see the art of a pick up artist..

The game is not about building skillz, it's about being able to relax and be themselves in the (attractive) women's presence. With the right mentality and thereby also a decent game outcome independency, so it is one of the lightest in the world to pick up girls. In such a case need not skillz whatsoever, because one just does things without thinking about them. And no, it's not because you have "incorporated" techniques so well that you just do it unconsciously. Girl mirrors similar confident mood, and if you are sexually attracted to her, then she probably reflects the sexual attraction. It's common report, and it requires no ninja tricks, but a healthy mentality.

On the other hand, it can be really difficult to pick up a girl if you make the girl to judge by how nice you are. It gives AA needyness, fear of escalation (+ lack of real desire to escalation) and a lot of other shit that no matter how many fine techniques and skillz you have will keep a back because you are not congruent with what you do. The common guy who comes in here, do not need to build skillz in kino progression, storytelling, roleplaying play and DHV-ing, he has  just need to feel confident in company with strangers, as is the rest naturally.
True. I got my first GF like this. I didn't know shit about "picking up women" or any of that stuff. Things just gradually progressed everyday until the day I asked her out on Valentines day(win) as a "friend". We both knew what was going on that night. I didn't get a kiss that night but I knew that it was a good job on my part. The rest was history

Regarding your view on the game, I see what you are talking about, however I do feel that it is the best (not the only way) to go for noobs just so they can learn to incorporate certain mannerisms (that fit them of course) into their daily lives, hence making them more appealing to women.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nuggetz said:
true true, if i should recommend a book for you.. is not PUA related, but damn usefull for your game, to gain social proof and become the alpha.... the book is called "How to win people & influences people" written by Dale Carnegie..
interesting man. thanks alot for this.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nuggetz said:
Haha, ow right.. think i got confused by the people part at the last.. and damn that sounds so corny to say How to win friends..
lol, reading this right now..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts