Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Such a great funny show, always laugh everytime I watch it.  It's sad the show only lasted about 8 years, wish it was longer. This is my favorite comedy sitcom, do any of you guys like it ?

·
Registered
25,751 Posts
Fuck Yeah! This is one of my fav shows of all time, started watching this back in 03! Leah Remini is so beautiful :allears:

Avy change coming soon :smug:

But this show was super underrated.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:h5: seriously , such a great comedy, I can watch it in what ever mood I am, it will always cheer me up. And yes she is very beautiful , they picked the perfect woman to play that character
DeePhenom said:
Fuck Yeah! This is one of my fav shows of all time, started watching this back in 03! Leah Remini is so beautiful :allears:

Avy change coming soon :smug:

But this show was super underrated.

·
Registered
25,751 Posts
CuDi-KanYe-The-Dream said:
:h5: seriously , such a great comedy, I can watch it in what ever mood I am, it will always cheer me up. And yes she is very beautiful , they picked the perfect woman to play that character
Yeah that's the type of show you can watch no matter what kind of mood you in. I hope they have a reunion episode. It got canceled too early.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DeePhenom said:
Yeah that's the type of show you can watch no matter what kind of mood you in. I hope they have a reunion episode. It got canceled too early.
My life would be complete if they did that, but I hav to admit the show ended really weird, it was good but that episode gives me chills, I think they could of done the ending better but overall the show is fantastic, right next to Seinfeld

·
Registered
25,751 Posts
CuDi-KanYe-The-Dream said:
My life would be complete if they did that, but I hav to admit the show ended really weird, it was good but that episode gives me chills, I think they could of done the ending better but overall the show is fantastic, right next to Seinfeld
Yup the last episode was pretty weird it seems like the producers rushed it and/or ran out of ideas.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts