Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow I've just had an epiphany.

I've realized that confidence will solve all my problems!  Yeah i couldn't believe it either but wow now I'm getting a thousand bitches a month now! These girls are just so turned on by my confidence they just drop their panties right in front of me! God why didn't I stop acting like a bitch sooner and stopped complaining. I mean i never thought of that until now.

Bro also you just gotta lift weights bro and love yourself. Improve yourself bro that's they key to success. I'm shocked I couldn't see this sooner! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
Scratchin Bandit said:
you can become more confident tho
u can yup
But if youre going to act like mr Big and a real ***** steps on you and u flake out.
Even when a girl is testing u its easy to fail these things

But u can def become more confident

24,699 Posts
FlackoJunior said:
u can yup
But if youre going to act like mr Big and a real ***** steps on you and u flake out.
Even when a girl is testing u its easy to fail these things

But u can def become more confident
all facts :khaled2:

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
halloweengang said:
You're a troll but it's sem true. One of my good friends is an ugly motherfucker. I'm talking skinny we shit, braces, thick ass monobrow. Homie had a few drinks the last two nights (he never drinks usually), got confident/cocky and finessed two different chicks each night that were pretty hot
u calling your good friend "ugly motherfucker" :dahell:

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
FlackoJunior said:
well u cant fake confidence, so thats that
****** try to fake like they all that and come back crying when it doesn't work cause girls can tell lol
In fact, I would rephrase the statement to "The key to getting women is the confidence to be yourself"

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
reD10S said:
****** try to fake like they all that and come back crying when it doesn't work cause girls can tell lol
In fact, I would rephrase the statement to "The key to getting women is the confidence to be yourself"
They key is to be yourself. Fuckboys fake confidence
If u just dont give a shit,youre good. Take care for yourself etc

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
I mean not with this attitude you can't fix shit going on in your life,You always crying about girls lol this is why. You're just a negative crybaby that feels pussy is entitled to them.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts