Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think Kanye will be one of those artists that is compared to upcoming ones. For example, Chris Brown being compared to MJ for his dancing or Justin Bieber as a young MJ for his voice/ crazy fans. If not, what more does Ye have to do? Or do you think he has already achieved this status?

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
DRiX said:
he has already achieved this status
This, and especially after this album, Kanye will and should be hailed as the voice of this and the next generation who is the best working artist today, and one of the greatest artists of all time.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Yeah. The only superstar rapper that produced and rapped before him was Diddy, and they are two completely different artists.

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Ape said:
Yeah. The only superstar rapper that produced and rapped before him was Diddy, and they are two completely different artists.
cept ye actually has talent

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wake Up Mr. West said:
plz don't compare justin bieber to a legend :facepalm:
LOL I didn't want to, but there's no denying that this kid is going far. And yes he does have talent. Dude is clearly not a studio singer. And the buzz this guy has going is comparable to a young Michael (not my words, but I was having a discussion with some older folk and it came up).

·
Registered
37,386 Posts

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
DRiX said:
LOL I didn't want to, but there's no denying that this kid is going far. And yes he does have talent. Dude is clearly not a studio singer. And the buzz this guy has going is comparable to a young Michael (not my words, but I was having a discussion with some older folk and it came up).
the jonas brothers were compared to the beatles because of there popularity with there fans. this doesn't prove anything.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts