Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think Kanye will be one of those artists that is compared to upcoming ones. For example, Chris Brown being compared to MJ for his dancing or Justin Bieber as a young MJ for his voice/ crazy fans. If not, what more does Ye have to do? Or do you think he has already achieved this status?

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wake Up Mr. West said:
plz don't compare justin bieber to a legend :facepalm:
LOL I didn't want to, but there's no denying that this kid is going far. And yes he does have talent. Dude is clearly not a studio singer. And the buzz this guy has going is comparable to a young Michael (not my words, but I was having a discussion with some older folk and it came up).

·
Registered
42,621 Posts

·
Banned
85,627 Posts
DRiX said:
LOL I didn't want to, but there's no denying that this kid is going far. And yes he does have talent. Dude is clearly not a studio singer. And the buzz this guy has going is comparable to a young Michael (not my words, but I was having a discussion with some older folk and it came up).
the jonas brothers were compared to the beatles because of there popularity with there fans. this doesn't prove anything.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.