Kanye to The banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this dude deserves his own thread. Not only has he revitalized the comedy genre in the past decade, but also created some awesome TV shows.

Finished watching 'Freaks and Geeks' last month and thought it was really good :)

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Paul Feig was the creator of Freaks and Geeks, Judd Apatow was the executive producer of the show, but was responsible for writing some of the show's best episodes.

·
Premium Member
116,471 Posts
The 40-Year-Old Virgin & Knocked Up were hilarious. Guy is good.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Knocked Up is my second favorite movie of all time.

I loved Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared is criminally underrated, Jason Segel was hilarious on both.
Wanderlust is shaping up to be good with David Wain directing, and Joe Lo Truglio always makes me laugh.
I really can't wait for whatever Apatow writes or directs next though, Funny People was a really great film. People just went in expecting something it wasn't.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
HuntMac said:
This may sound like an outrage, but only when I was high did I think Pineapple Express was hella funny. Saw it on opening day, and thought it was alright. Kinda funny, but alright. Saw it again on DvD, same feelings, and then watched with a little influence and it was great.

I know all my friends didn't see this baked the first time either, so I don't know what they problem was :D But yea. Is this movie stand alone hella funny? Or is that Kush heavily implied?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts