Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everybody talkin bout whats the best track on WTT, but no one mentioned The Joy. This song is overlooked in a disrespectful way. This is a real hip hop song compared to the rest of the album. Beat is on point, and the lyrics from both ye and jay are >>>>>>>

People overlook it because its old. Discuss and give this track the love it deserves.  :stronger:

·
Registered
701 Posts
the joy stay winning tbh

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Phucker said:
It's old like MBDTF. Why would people discuss it now when they discussed it ages ago? There are new tracks to talk about.
Didn't you read what i said? I said when people talk about "best track on WTT" the joy is overlooked, but is STILL a track on WTT.

The joy stays winning tbh.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Flashlight said:
Didn't you read what i said? I said when people talk about "best track on WTT" the joy is overlooked, but is STILL a track on WTT.

The joy stays winning tbh.
I read it. I've seen many state that it's not good since it's old. I'm not sure if that's a good reason, but I still think that they have a point. The Joy surely is not the track people want to play now that newer tracks are available.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
danielaguilarr said:
What is "real hip-hop"? Can't believe people are saying that if they're Kanye fans and he brings something new every album :dno:
From the point that this duo wanted to make a raw/hip-hop album, my fingers point to the joy. And even if you leave the "real hip hop" aside, the joy is lyrically the best track on WTT. There are other beats on there better than the joy but then again the beat is top 5 on there.

·
Banned
3,815 Posts
Flashlight said:
From the point that this duo wanted to make a raw/hip-hop album, my fingers point to the joy. And even if you leave the "real hip hop" aside, the joy is lyrically the best track on WTT. There are other beats on there better than the joy but then again the beat is top 5 on there.
I think that you say that because The Joy has a very strict structure of a song... and sounds beautiful.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts