Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
colinreid said:
I do, It's fucking amazing! Glad it's back on again, even better a movie coming out next summer 2011!
i'm hyped for the film, but that doesn't stop me being pretty gutted they're not doing another series.

this when i wish UK seasons were a tad longer, not talking 22-24 episodes, because it's hard to keep to a solid and decent level of quality. but just a couple more episodes would be welcome.

·
Premium Member
4,122 Posts
Judas said:
i'm hyped for the film, but that doesn't stop me being pretty gutted they're not doing another series.

this when i wish UK seasons were a tad longer, not talking 22-24 episodes, because it's hard to keep to a solid and decent level of quality. but just a couple more episodes would be welcome.
This is going to be the last season? o_O

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Judas said:
that's what i've read. a couple of specials after this season is done, and the film.

i'll try and find some proof to back up my saddening words.
They've said it lots in interviews and things. Better to go out on a high then ruin it I spose  :iunno:

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.