Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
STATED said:
he asked a legitimate question...[kinda].

and research it.
although this was the worst place you could put this, im almost positive kanye isnt apart of the masons [im generalizing that masons and the illuminati are more or less the same thing].

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i mean, there are signs, like the power videoclip

maybe it's stupid, but i don't know much about it

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
"Have you noticed his necklace" :facepalm: i kinda wanna stop the vid right here and not continue because..really?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Learn about spiritual enlightenment. Just because one group of people believe something, doesn't mean that anyone who believes that same thing is automatically in that group.

·
Premium Member
51,403 Posts
Apart from being complete bullshit, that video is quite cool. Especially at the end when the music gets all exciting and it says get ready, knowledge is POWER!

Does anyone know what song is being played, it sounds quite suspenseful

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Dr. Napoleon said:
Does anyone know what song is being played, it sounds quite suspenseful
id also like to know, i plan on sampling it lol.
it has a dope suspense feel to it.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Infamous703 said:
honestly, he should "gtfo" because what does this have to do with Kanye? this is a Kanye West forum..
Cause people think kanye is a part of illuminati.
So if he wants to know what is is, he can ask it.....

I think you should "gtfo".

·
Registered
325 Posts
so if there are rumors that Kanye has a 6th toe on his left foot we should make threads and discuss it?

if he wanted to learn about the illuminati he should research it... not come to a Kanye forum to ask what it is..

·
Premium Member
51,403 Posts
Infamous703 said:
so if there are rumors that Kanye has a 6th toe on his left foot we should make threads and discuss it?

if he wanted to learn about the illuminati he should research it... not come to a Kanye forum to ask what it is..
Making that thread atm

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Infamous703 said:

lmao... a lot of here would do that ;)
Get used to it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts