Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
the illuminati- real or not, have been the backbone in many conspiracy theories.
world events, political corruption, and the music industry.
with all this evil, wrong doing, and corruption going on why has no one brought it to light and put an end to it?
because the Illuminati is doing it!
the faceless organization that no one can track down (nowadays) and bring to justice.
the Illuminati (i believe) is all just a name game for people to fall into and get distracted by to keep them away from the real truth and what's happening in the world around them..
if the Illuminati wanted to keep so secret, then they wouldn't be "communicating" with symbolism and symbols that you see all over the place.
It's almost too easy to spot, hence the Illuminati not being so secret, which is their goal right?
To be doing what they do in total secrecy...

the way i see it is it doesn't really matter what they call themselves or what the ultimate goal is.
i see it as the elites (those ruling and profiting against humanity) vs the people.
period.
these elites put out just enough information and symbolism through media to notion the idea of the Illuminati's existence without any real proof either way.

while the masses are lost in this Illuminati and "media fog" their freedoms are being taken for granted and striped away from them piece by piece by those ruling and profiting from humanity (elites).
without them realizing it or even caring about it.
there is something definitely wrong with this world and no one seems to care.
the people don't care that a corrupt politician just lied to millions to make his companies more profit at the expense of the peoples liberties.
they don't care that big business gets tax cuts while the already struggling little guys are forced to pay out the ass and go bankrupt.
they don't care that president barrack obama has renigged on his pledge to run an ethical and transparent administration.
they don't care that the federal reserve is a private bank financially raping the american people.
the facts are there, the people just don't care...
they're more interested in justin beibers new hair cut or who that chick from some reality tv show is dating or who to vote for on american idol.
it's never real world, its never important information.
as long as they make it home in time from their mundane jobs to watch some reality tv show they're content and haven't a care in the world.

i'm way off topic at his point.
but it guess what I'm trying to say is you are falling for the disinformation by focusing on anything other than the paper trails and facts you've been duped and left chasing a decoy.
like focusing on the lies instead of the liars.

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
i personally think there is something that controls the entertainment. think about it, an artist can influence and even manipulate millions of its listeners, especially the young people... idc what u think, society has to be controlled and it can be done through social manipulation (music, movies etc.) easily.

·
Registered
24,430 Posts
Masterace said:
i personally think there is something that controls the entertainment. think about it, an artist can influence and even manipulate millions of its listeners, especially the young people... idc what u think, society has to be controlled and it can be done through social manipulation (music, movies etc.) easily.
Society has to be controlled? Into doing what? :fly:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
MasterChefChop said:
True, cause people select who they attach that conspiracy to. But i still think it exists :dno:
I think it may be possible but not to the extreme people make it out to be.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts