Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am officially dubbing this the ILLEST track of the year. It was my favorite on the album and after the other night I am now going to ride with this as the ILLEST record of the year. I was in this club down here in ATL called MJQ. It's a cool spot I go to when I have nothing else to do and plus they play all kinds of reeeaaaaallly ILL shit and it's funny to stare at the ppl on acid. The other day they went from Paul Revere, Eazy E, and Going Back To Cali to Pixies, MIA, and Peanut Butter Jelly Time :D but when they played Sleigh Bells Run The Heart HOLY FUCKING SHIT the spot turned into an Orgy of the senses. The crowd went nuts and when I tell you this shit BANGSSSSS in the club it's an understatement. When this shit hit the system it sounded like God playing  drums with grenades and felt like sex...if you don't have a system or some REAL headphones don't even press play to this shit​

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Dude, this is one of my least favourite tracks from Treats. Honestly, IMO, so many of the tracks on the album go harder than this.

That said, the bottom line is that this album is sick, and you heard a Sleigh Bells track in a club, and some Pixies shit?! God bless America.

For the record, Infinity Guitars is my favourite track.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
For some reason I expected to open this thread and see Eminem's "Not Afraid" and then I would have shot myself.

This is pretty dope though.

G

·
that song convinced me to buy it on itunes, and then i went to download (sorry) the rest of the album.

its amazing.. and its so fucking LOUD  :wom:

many thanks.

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS SONG FUCKING ROCKS
THANK YOU DUDE
THIS SONG IS SO FUCKING AWESOME

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Porcelina said:
Dude, this is one of my least favourite tracks from Treats. Honestly, IMO, so many of the tracks on the album go harder than this.

That said, the bottom line is that this album is sick, and you heard a Sleigh Bells track in a club, and some Pixies shit?! God bless America.

For the record, Infinity Guitars is my favourite track.
This, A/B Machines, and Rill Rill
Are my favs

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
treats is awesome.. motherfucker is loud.  but rill rill is my fav.

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
Damn I never even heard of them before and checked some of their shit out. Pretty impressive going to give the CD a listen now :). Thanks fly

·
Registered
622 Posts
tell em and kids are my shit....... couldn't get into rill rill because of the funkadelic sample

1 - 18 of 18 Posts