Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Iceman is an upcoming drama thriller film based on the life of notorious mafia assassin Richard Kuklinski. It is due to be released in 2013.

Richard Leonard "The Iceman" Kuklinski (April 11, 1935 – March 5, 2006) was an American contract killer. The 6'5", 300 pound Kuklinski worked for Newark's DeCavalcante crime family and New York City's Five Families. He claimed to have murdered over 250 men between 1948 and 1986 and to have committed his first murder at the age of 13.

Michael Shannon as Richard Kuklinski
Winona Ryder as Deborah Kuklinski
Chris Evans as Robert 'Mr. Softee' Pronge
Ray Liotta as Roy DeMeo
Jay Giannone as Dominick Provenzano
James Franco as Marty
David Schwimmer as Josh Rosenthal
Stephen Dorff as Joseph Kuklinski

Read a bit about the main character and it sounds like it could be a good story. Cast isn't bad either, could be a surprise hit.

--
04/09/12 update - Trailer out!

·
Registered
25,669 Posts
This looks decent...I want an authentic Godfather/italian mafia type movie though, the newer genenration don't have one

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
jaybrook07 said:
This looks decent...I want an authentic Godfather/italian mafia type movie though, the newer genenration don't have one
this dude was a monster if it stays true to the story this will be great tht scene with franco>> i already know what happens

·
Registered
74,640 Posts
whoa

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
jaybrook07 said:
this will be more like kill the irishman but better which i liked alot i never knew tht shit about cleveland

1 - 20 of 55 Posts