Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one is so amusing! This person hates everything about Kanye West. The arguments about everything Kanye does are so dumb and so funny!

quote: 'The 7 million followers on twitter are cyber monkies, viruses and twitter self-made accounts'

http://ihatekanyewest3.wordpress.com/

·
Registered
463 Posts
DEAD @ u giving him teh free promo  :mindfk:

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
This guy is dedicated to hating on someone who isn't even aware of his existence..

What a pointless life..

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
OP is owner of the blog :he:

Kidding aside, people just like to act tough in the internet because they think they're anonymous. Wait till someone threatens this guy on his personal email, he'll delete that blog instantly. You can't forever stay anonymous.  :shh:

·
Premium Member
52,578 Posts
RocYe PH said:
OP is owner of the blog :he:

Kidding aside, people just like to act tough in the internet because they think they're anonymous. Wait till someone threatens this guy on his personal email, he'll delete that blog instantly. You can't forever stay anonymous.  :shh:
am i the only one that caught the contradiction in this post?

·
Premium Member
52,578 Posts
Lil Kim Believes Notorious B.I.G. Would Collaborate With Kanye West

Really?  SO you have a connection with the dead or are you just trying to get a KAnye West collaboration.  Lil Kim you can’t afford a KAnye West track.  So Lil ‘face’ Kim, seeing that you removed half of your face so you can still be called Lil….now you can speak on behalf of the dead, I ask, would he have gotten the ballerinas to give him lap dances in the video?

Let’s face it,  Lil Kim is just trying to call out of whole bunch of names so she can get hits on google.  50 cent ain’t going to collaborate with you, you can’t afford him, he just wanted you to throw your lips on the dick.  LIl Kim sounds as desparate as she looks, and probably got a referral from the doctor who did Michael Jackson face. 

Damn Lil KIm is a hot mess bitch!  The last time I check this bitch was only relevant when BIG was orchestrated her career.  Why doesn’t Lil Kim do a sex tape with Ray J, that seems to get bitches on TV nowadays. 

STOP talking Lil Kim.  FAce it LIl Kim is broke because she wasted her money on her new lame face.
:lol:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Automatic Weezy said:
am i the only one that caught the contradiction in this post?
:notsureif:

Its goes for everyone. Not necessarily a contradiction.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts