Kanye to The banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HTF does this ***** drake keep the hype so real, every single time a rumor hits its like the world freezes over believe that fam.

What's the most hyped you've ever had for a Drake project to this point?

IMO: Take Care leaking shit had me tucked up with a bag of tostitos hint of lime chips thinking about texting my 3rd grade girl and asking her where i fcked up man

·
Registered
215,680 Posts
NWTS hype was most hype for me, coming off his best project then dropped 2 of his biggest singles and killing all the features (No Lie, Pop That, Versace etc) after Take Care. The promo run was great too with the GQ cover, Jimmy Fallon premiere etc.

·
Banned
8,750 Posts
I legit hated Drake during the Take Care era so I can't say I was hyped about it....

NWTS era I was in this SXN everyday making threads and speculating. Shit had me too juiced.

·
Banned
10,951 Posts
ItsThatEasy said:
I legit hated Drake during the Take Care era so I can't say I was hyped about it....

NWTS era I was in this SXN everyday making threads and speculating. Shit had me too juiced.
lol what changed ur mind

·
Banned
303 Posts
ItsThatEasy said:

same

1 - 19 of 19 Posts