Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a quick thank you to everyone that has supported my Blog over the past 5 months or so. I created it mainly due to the fact that many of you on here wanted me to and I will never forget that. I never expected it to gain the recognition, visitors and respect it has in such a short space of time, so this thank you is a very sincere one.

Below is the link for my Blog and Twitter, if you so wish to follow; but what I really wanted was to get some feedback from you lot on the Blog as a whole - whether it be layout, content or the features?

The House of Coxhead

Twitter

Thanks again,

Tom.

· Registered
1,378 Posts
I am really enjoy the blog man. I am not sure if I can think of anything for you to change. I think your blog and 365 both show what productive and helpful members of the site can accomplish. Keep it up and would say if anything to put at the side a list of your most popular features you had/have. so like you have can put the best of section at the side and the hip hop classic features. Highlighting the superb content more.

· Registered
1,767 Posts
Good blog man, i really enjoyed that aloe song..i would never have even heard of the artist. the only thing i can say is maybe don't make every song seem like the best song ever..like i know it engrosses the reader and causes them to listen but sometimes the song is just a good song and it takes away from the value of your words from future posts,

if you get me? but even that isn't a big negative.
keep up the good work man

· Registered
605 Posts
Hey man I had never been to your blog but I really like it, always appreciate a site where I can find some new music I would not normally listen to. Only thing I would say is make the titles of songs more descriptive. Maybe its just me but when I am about to listen to something I want to know exactly who made it and what its called. There are a few titles that are just one word, which doesn't give me a good idea as to what I'm about to listen to. It may just be my OCD though haha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.