Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a quick thank you to everyone that has supported my Blog over the past 5 months or so. I created it mainly due to the fact that many of you on here wanted me to and I will never forget that. I never expected it to gain the recognition, visitors and respect it has in such a short space of time, so this thank you is a very sincere one.

Below is the link for my Blog and Twitter, if you so wish to follow; but what I really wanted was to get some feedback from you lot on the Blog as a whole - whether it be layout, content or the features?

The House of Coxhead

Twitter

Thanks again,

Tom.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Oh, nice to see you on here Tom.

On the subject of the 'best ofs,' the Marvin Gaye one was my favourite. :) The Dilla one was massive though. Keep up the good work.

D

·
0 Posts
When I was signing into twitter, one of your tweets was up as one of the 'Top Tweets' tonight.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I am really enjoy the blog man. I am not sure if I can think of anything for you to change. I think your blog and 365 both show what productive and helpful members of the site can accomplish. Keep it up and would say if anything to put at the side a list of your most popular features you had/have. so like you have can put the best of section at the side and the hip hop classic features. Highlighting the superb content more.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Good blog man, i really enjoyed that aloe song..i would never have even heard of the artist. the only thing i can say is maybe don't make every song seem like the best song ever..like i know it engrosses the reader and causes them to listen but sometimes the song is just a good song and it takes away from the value of your words from future posts,

if you get me? but even that isn't a big negative.
keep up the good work man

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hey man I had never been to your blog but I really like it, always appreciate a site where I can find some new music I would not normally listen to. Only thing I would say is make the titles of songs more descriptive. Maybe its just me but when I am about to listen to something I want to know exactly who made it and what its called. There are a few titles that are just one word, which doesn't give me a good idea as to what I'm about to listen to. It may just be my OCD though haha

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yea, I was going to say it does give the viewer the incentive to look further which makes sense. But other than that its an awesome blog, will make sure to continue to check it out.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
i loved ur samples post bruh keep doin ur thing i check out ur blog every week

1 - 20 of 26 Posts