Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...forget "non Muslims" they have already shown they hate every other religion, (I'm talking about Sunni leaders & politicians) they have shown they hate the Jews, everything.

BUT NOW, they hate "Shia Muslims" who seem to be the real "innocent" Muslims.

These animals attacked a Shia MUSLIM scholar in Egypt & beat him and 4 others TO DEATH because he wasn't SUNNI. This is animal behaviour. These people aren't humans ...

Beware.. Graphic (put a spoiler)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5dc_1372038076

·
Banned
18,569 Posts
Prophet said:
...forget "non Muslims" they have already shown they hate every other religion, (I'm talking about Sunni leaders & politicians) they have shown they hate the Jews, everything.

These animals attacked a Shia MUSLIM scholar in Egypt & beat him and 4 others TO DEATH because he wasn't SUNNI. This is animal behaviour. These people aren't humans ...

the conflict between shia's vs muslims of other sects especially is going on for centuries
its a shame really because allah s.a.w has said in the quran that muslims should be united.

It is prohibited to make divisions in Islam.

The Glorious Qur'an says:

"As for those who divide Their religion and break up Into sects, you have no part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did." [Al-Qur'an 6:159]

In this verse Allah (swt) says that one should disassociate oneself from those who divide their religion and break it up into sects.

·
Banned
18,569 Posts
it is also unfair that you say the people were sunni muslims when it actually doesnt state that in the source

·
Banned
35,917 Posts
Prophet said:

The reason Sunnis kill Shias, is because the Sunni do not see them as Muslims. Many Sunnis also see Shias as a greater danger to Islam than Israel.

Muslims will be Muslims, such a peaceful religion.

·
Banned
18,569 Posts
King-Yeomen said:
The reason Sunnis kill Shias, is because the Sunni do not see them as Muslims. Many Sunnis also see Shias as a greater danger to Islam than Israel.

Muslims will be Muslims, such a peaceful religion.
hmm at least we dont kill people for money

·
Banned
18,569 Posts
King-Yeomen said:
Oh yeah, Iran hung 2 corrupt big time bankers.

Honestly, if they did this in America, things would be so much better.
but americans are to busy being scared of the "boogey" men and also too busy thinking of what the media wants them to think

·
Banned
35,917 Posts
OvO Q said:
but americans are to busy being scared of the "boogey" men and also too busy thinking of what the media wants them to think
The media does get people to think that boogey man is out there. It's only purpose is to give reason to government interests. The war on terror is a perfect example. The communist scare is another, there aint no boogey man.

·
Banned
18,569 Posts
King-Yeomen said:
The media does get people to think that boogey man is out there. It's only purpose is to give reason to government interests. The war on terror is a perfect example. The communist scare is another, there aint no boogey man.
its all propaganda, tell me why do you believe all this shit when it comes to the muslims then?

·
Banned
35,917 Posts
OvO Q said:
its all propaganda, tell me why do you believe all this shit when it comes to the muslims then?
The Egyptian video says it all, Syria insurgency says it all, and the violence in Iraq says it all. The sectarian violence is very real. You don't see Protestants killing Catholics in the modern day world for the sake of their sect/religion.

Only Muslims.

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
King-Yeomen said:
The Egyptian video says it all, Syria insurgency says it all, and the violence in Iraq says it all. The sectarian violence is very real. You don't see Protestants killing Catholics in the modern day world for the sake of their sect/religion.

Only Muslims.
:golfclap:

·
Banned
18,569 Posts
King-Yeomen said:

Only Muslims.
egyptian video says nothing at all. sure the victims may have been shia's or may have been attacked by sunni (which isnt stated anywhere in the source op has provided) you and i can not talk about the motive behind the attacks can we? not unless we were there in person and understood the situation.

the situation in syria isnt motivated by religion ill leave it at that. 

and im not aware of the situation in iraq at presence so i wont comment on that.

·
Registered
30,056 Posts
OvO Q said:
The Glorious Qur’an says:

“As for those who divide Their religion and break up Into sects, you have no part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.” [Al-Qur’an 6:159]

In this verse Allah (swt) says that one should disassociate oneself from those who divide their religion and break it up into sects.
there, a quote right from the source that contains all Islamic doctrine clearly stating that those who cause a divide within the religion have no place in it.

I do not consider these murderers Muslim and no one should. They are not Sunni Muslims, they are deluded, misguided, and hateful people. If the Qu'ran itself is denouncing these actions, then why act like this is a proper show of Islam?

·
Banned
18,569 Posts
oceanflooooor said:
there, a quote right from the source that contains all Islamic doctrine clearly stating that those who cause a divide within the religion have no place in it.

I do not consider these murderers Muslim and no one should. They are not Sunni Muslims, they are deluded, misguided, and hateful people. If the Qu'ran itself is denouncing these actions, then why act like this is a proper show of Islam?
exactly but yet people decide to base their opinions on a certain group of followers of a religion but not the religion itself

·
Registered
30,056 Posts
OvO Q said:
exactly but yet people decide to base their opinions on a certain group of followers of a religion but not the religion itself
It's so foolish and ignorant. The media chooses to glorify these "islamic terrorists", a painfully idiotic contradiction; if you truly understand islam, then you wouldn't be playing God and killing those you feel unworthy, which is doing exactly what islam rejects. They aren't "islamic" anything. These are the horrors of disgusting killers, not "Sunni Muslims".

·
Banned
18,569 Posts
oceanflooooor said:
It's so foolish and ignorant. The media chooses to glorify these "islamic terrorists", a painfully idiotic contradiction; if you truly understand islam, then you wouldn't be playing God and killing those you feel unworthy aka do exactly what islam rejects. They aren't "islamic" anything. These are the horrors of disgusting killers, not "Sunni Muslims".
lol but then they dont understand that they're government and foreign policy isnt any better than the people theyre supposedly defending themselves from

·
Registered
30,056 Posts
OvO Q said:
lol but then they dont understand that they're government and foreign policy isnt any better than the people theyre supposedly defending themselves from
How little people know of the sheer amount of innocent men, women, and children that have been and are currently being murdered in cold blood thanks to Obama's drone attacks. It's so sad.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts