Kanye to The banner

101 - 120 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
do it then she'll profess that she secretly wanted to fuck you all along

and you bang your homies girl on the DL

then kill yourself cause you're a terrible person one hunnit.

·
Registered
27,633 Posts
Mario Hamilton said:
Oh ard I see what you saying. I just see shit differently because of how my team does things. If I see that one of my manz isn't goin to be able to get as far as I could with a broad, I'll tell him straight up they might as well just find another one. If it seems like one of my homies is really feeling a broad that I'm tryna fuck, I'll ask him "Yo, would you be mad if I fucked her?" And depending on his answer is how I move forward. I done fell out with ****** before over that shit because they tell you they wouldn't care then act surprised once they find out you fucked her and be mad.
***** you ain't true friends, i would never smash my homies girl, an acquaintance? fuck dat *****. a Bro? never

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
MC said:
lifetime of happiness?

if you were a real best friend you'd slap the shit out of him
I know!! That is so what I want to do to him.. When we were living together, or just back in the day, in general... This dude would be laughing at himself..
I feel kinda embarrassed.. This dude is letting this girl straight fuck his head up.... His Facebook post are straight cringeworthy sometimes

Edit: I haven't messages his girl yet.. The homie called and text me earlier today, but I was sleeping

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Hahahaha, the homie and the girl both just called me, they about to be popping some Molly together :hah: :hah: :hah:

These two motherfuckers :hah:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
PoisoNinja said:
So the homie has been real depressed lately, just having problems with his girl. They've been off on since November.. We're pretty tight, and known each other for a long time, I've actually lived with the dude around the time they first met. So I kinda know the girl, she stayed with us for like a month or two before I moved..

This just seems like a absolutely crazy request though.. That just seems like it would be a bad situation for everyone..

Thoughts?

PICS OF GIRL

Damn bruh

U gotta smash that

·
Banned
843 Posts
man if your bro can't even tell her himself then the relationship will not last, and he lost

he needs to be real and just build up the courage and tell her himself , sorry but this type of "sneaking hinding behind your best friend" annoys me but eh lol

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
A. said:
man if your bro can't even tell her himself then the relationship will not last, and he lost

he needs to be real and just build up the courage and tell her himself , sorry but this type of "sneaking hinding behind your best friend" annoys me but eh lol
Completely agree man, and from what I understand hes told her all this stuff, he just thinks the another person telling her will make her believe :hah:

·
Registered
73,625 Posts
PoisoNinja said:
Completely agree man, and from what I understand hes told her all this stuff, he just thinks the another person telling her will make her believe :hah:
He been watching too many movies and listening to Marvins Room on repeat.

That shit is most likely not gonna work out how he thinks it will.

101 - 120 of 135 Posts