Kanye to The banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
24,828 Posts
Mario Sativa said:
Man, it ain't just pussy when you love her

fuck outta here with that pseudo-tough-player bullshit, I ain't drake but that shit is played out
keep your feels in your head, or you'll lose

G

·
Crooklyn_Jets said:
keep your feels in your head, or you'll lose
I keep most of my ''feels'' inside my head when I want to

what some view as nice and sweet others view it as bitchmade, personally I don't think I'm ''bitchmade'' or a ''pussy''

I mean, not givin a fuck about feelings doesn't make you a man, being able to handle 'em with self-control does.

·
Registered
24,828 Posts
Mario Sativa said:
I keep most of my ''feels'' inside my head when I want to

what some view as nice and sweet others view it as bitchmade, personally I don't think I'm ''bitchmade'' or a ''pussy''

I mean, not givin a fuck about feelings doesn't make you a man, being able to handle 'em with self-control does.
if u aint strugglin with ol girl, this post of your is irrelevant than, if not, check urself before u wreck urself nicca

·
Registered
673 Posts
Bro

·
Registered
204 Posts
Seems like she is either losing feelings or just over him, OP. :cryfam: If she tells you that she is over him or losing feelings it's gonna put you in a bad position. Because then it's gonna be on you to relay the message to him. Personally I would just encourage my bro to stay strong and give tips on how to get her back. I wouldn't go as far as hitting her up. That could get crazy.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
F.L.A.S.H. said:
if you think thats what a real ***** is then you have real problems brah
Well obviously OP's mans isn't man enough to tell this shorty how he really feels, so he's asking another ***** to handle his business for him? Makes him look weak as fuck and he is just asking to get his bitch stolen from him. Don't ever let another ***** into any relationship you have with a female.(That's only if you actually keep girlfriends around; me and my ****** just pass bitches to eachother.) I could see if he was asking for some advice, but he's asking another man to fix his problems for him. Bad idea.

·
Registered
13,991 Posts
Mario Hamilton said:
Well obviously OP's mans isn't man enough to tell this shorty how he really feels, so he's asking another ***** to handle his business for him? Makes him look weak as fuck and he is just asking to get his bitch stolen from him. Don't ever let another ***** into any relationship you have with a female.(That's only if you actually keep girlfriends around; me and my ****** just pass bitches to eachother.) I could see if he was asking for some advice, but he's asking another man to fix his problems for him. Bad idea.
No, it's not that. Everything you said is completely true. It's just that I strongly disagree that your definition of a real ***** is fucking your best friends girl because they can't man up :hah:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
F.L.A.S.H. said:
No, it's not that. Everything you said is completely true. It's just that I strongly disagree that your definition of a real ***** is fucking your best friends girl because they can't man up :hah:
Oh ard I see what you saying. I just see shit differently because of how my team does things. If I see that one of my manz isn't goin to be able to get as far as I could with a broad, I'll tell him straight up they might as well just find another one. If it seems like one of my homies is really feeling a broad that I'm tryna fuck, I'll ask him "Yo, would you be mad if I fucked her?" And depending on his answer is how I move forward. I done fell out with ****** before over that shit because they tell you they wouldn't care then act surprised once they find out you fucked her and be mad.

·
Registered
13,991 Posts
Mario Hamilton said:
Oh ard I see what you saying. I just see shit differently because of how my team does things. If I see that one of my manz isn't goin to be able to get as far as I could with a broad, I'll tell him straight up they might as well just find another one. If it seems like one of my homies is really feeling a broad that I'm tryna fuck, I'll ask him "Yo, would you be mad if I fucked her?" And depending on his answer is how I move forward. I done fell out with ****** before over that shit because they tell you they wouldn't care then act surprised once they find out you fucked her and be mad.
Prob cus they didn't think you would actually do it
but if that's how you roll, then cool

81 - 100 of 135 Posts