Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the homie has been real depressed lately, just having problems with his girl. They've been off on since November.. We're pretty tight, and known each other for a long time, I've actually lived with the dude around the time they first met. So I kinda know the girl, she stayed with us for like a month or two before I moved..

This just seems like a absolutely crazy request though.. That just seems like it would be a bad situation for everyone..

Thoughts?

PICS OF GIRL

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Damn bro, this is not a good situation to be in. Kinda messed up of your homie to put that on you tbh.

·
Registered
12,989 Posts
Taking D Throne said:
If that's really your bro you'd do it for him
:kanyeshrug:
100%
And if they get back together you'll be the one that did it
He basically owes you his life with the way hes acting :hah:

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dolothoughts said:
Damn bro, this is not a good situation to be in. Kinda messed up of your homie to put that on you tbh.
That's what I'm thinking, it's like damn bro.. But then again I'm like what the fuck, I should just do it, like what's the big deal

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
Talk him out of it man its a fucking stupid idea
Last thing he needs to do now is show he really loves and his dependant of her, he needs to be a man. Tell him this

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
This isn't a good idea (on his part) I know he has good intentions but you going to her and telling her how much he likes her won't make her feel any better and she'll probably be pissed off that he had you go to her instead of talking to her himself.

I'd stay out of it tbh

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
op tell him to fucking man up. tell him if he can't express his feelings to her, then how will she know that he truly loves her?

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Snaaaake said:
100%
And if they get back together you'll be the one that did it
He basically owes you his life with the way hes acting :hah:
Idk bro, this shit keep backfire though. What if the girl end up trying to tell OP that she doesn't wanna be with his homie anymore and she wants OP to tell him that.

·
Registered
12,989 Posts
dolothoughts said:
Idk bro, this shit keep backfire though. What if the girl end up trying to tell OP that she doesn't wanna be with his homie anymore and she wants OP to tell him that.
He has to be a man and tell his friend
Fuck that, being honest is whats important.
If she's over him then maybe hearing it from OP is what it takes for his friend to move on

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dolothoughts said:

A lot of good points itt but yeah, that would be especially fucked.. I'm definitely not trying to be the messenger, but I don't want to the homie to straight man up... He's been in a real shitty place the past few months.. No **** but the homie kinda fragile right now tbh 

1 - 20 of 135 Posts