Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This... Has actually been done before (as some of you may know).  What's interesting is the fact that every major, major artist at a certain time of their career has expressed interest in, or actually had a concert at the foot of the pyramids.  Apparently, here's something symbolic about the whole idea.  My dad is an Elvis stan.  When I told him about Kanye's pyramid performance proposal (that's called alliteration), he said that Elvis really wanted to do a show at the pyramids while wearing a suit with lasers reflecting off of it...  Which sounds TOTALLY like something Ye would do, right?

What are everyone's thoughts on the historical significance of Kanye taking stage at the foot of a world wonder such as the Pyramids of Giza?

Maybe some aliens will be in attendance...  :robo:

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
I think it's a cool concept but I really can't imagine it being done for now, unless that album is AMAZING!

·
Banned
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well who knows if he'll even do it after THIS album... It might even happen after the next one.  Whoooo knooowwssss...

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
PrinceJane said:
pyramid performance proposal (that's called alliteration)
Was that really necessary? =\

Anyway, I hope he does it in the summer. My sister promised to pay for a trip to Egypt like eight years ago. :p

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
AKIL said:
Next thing you know he's gonna want to do a concert at Niagara Falls then the Grand Canyon.
:allears: :allears: :allears: :allears:
I'd LOVE a performance at Niagara. Way more convenient than Egypt. 

1 - 20 of 25 Posts