Kanye to The banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #62
Kinvay Electronica said:
He called Def Jam the label of the devil then signed to it.

His daughter posted pics of her box of condoms beside her bed which shows her whore-like sexual activity, his parenting failed.

He pays a ridiculous amount of child support and his ex uses it for her own personal needs.

That whole incident of the people held hostages for him not turning up to a show.

His discography is inconsistent.

He just generally seems to be inconsistent in what he says, unconfident, he'll try something controversial but then try and soften is up and go back on himself in interviews. Someone like Ye just does something controversial and sticks by it.

Many more.
Shut the fuck up

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Kinvay Electronica said:
He called Def Jam the label of the devil then signed to it.

His discography is inconsistent.
These are the only 2 musically related things that you mentioned, the first being only peripherally musical as its from a corporate standpoint and the second is debatable. I don't really pay attention to his personal life, that's his business, only his music.
So these supposed Ls he takes are in regards to his personal life and not his music as I thought because dude's music is, in my opinion, irrefutably of a high standard.

·
Banned
323 Posts
ballaticianaire said:
Yup lol
I've been trying to have a lucid dream SO BAD these past like 3 weeks lol.. like recently got into it
I'm so close though, I can remember a dream every night now like vivid as fuck

how do you do that? is their some practice you have to do.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
LiftthatALLLNight said:

A must watch.
Wow so Lucid Dreaming = Astral Projection now? first i've heard that
I'm so close to a lucid dream tbh
i think the astral projections are bullshit though.. unless I actually have one lol

G

·
Discussion Starter #72
ballaticianaire said:
i think the astral projections are bullshit though.. unless I actually have one lol
You no watch the video?

If you believe in Lucid Dreaming, you must believe in Astral Projection.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
LiftthatALLLNight said:
You no watch the video?

If you believe in Lucid Dreaming, you must believe in Astral Projection.
:hah:
that's some crazy reasoning
after that I looked up a lot of things about if they're the same and everyone else says no they aren't :kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
323 Posts
ballaticianaire said:

how the fuck do you do this shit. how are you able to get to the point where you can rememeber your dreams in vivid detail?????????????????????????/

·
Registered
46,049 Posts
vice2vursa said:
how the fuck do you do this shit. how are you able to get to the point where you can rememeber your dreams in vivid detail?????????????????????????/
just keep writing them down right when you wake up

61 - 75 of 75 Posts