Registered
673 Posts
wanna see that nas x kendrick collabo

·
Registered
673 Posts
trilltolive said:
Kendrick is NOT the incarnation of Nas.

Kendrick doesn't take Ls on a daily basis.
Give him some time
Nas dint take L's when he first started off either

Any way Nas>Kendrick
you stupid :oblivious:

·
Banned
64,466 Posts
The Man said:
Listening to kendrick's music makes you smarter, more open minded and more adventitious, this settles it.
Michael...Jordan...
Michael...Jordan...
Michael...Jordan...
Michael...Jordan...
Michael...Jordan...
Michael...Jordan...
Michael...Jordan...
Michael...Jordan...

yeah makes you smarter

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Nas dick rides the new generation though, said this about Tyler, Cole, Kendrick, Jay E (understandable :he:) and many more upcoming artists.

I think he's still trying to make up for that whole Hip Hop is dead movement.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
trilltolive said:
Kendrick is NOT the incarnation of Nas.

Kendrick doesn't take Ls on a daily basis.

Kirk Lazarus said:
this ***** said this about cole back in 09.... y'all know how that turned out :hah:

nas stay losing doe :seanshrug:
Kinvay Electronica said:
Nas dick rides the new generation though, said this about Tyler, Cole, Kendrick, Jay E (understandable :he:) and many more upcoming artists.

I think he's still trying to make up for that whole Hip Hop is dead movement.
Could someone please explain to me what Ls Nas is perceived to be continually taking, preferably from a non Jay dickrider.

·
Banned
64,466 Posts
Rmrt said:
lil b stays irrelevant :hah:
Nas acknowledge Kendick Fagmar
"OH SHIT KENDRICK LAMAR IS THE GOAT :fire: :fire: :fire: OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT"

Nas acknowledge Lil B the based god
"Lol Lil B is irrelevant"

Stans :hah:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
trilltolive said:
also this entire thing is taking Kendrick/Nas standom to a whole new level. Of stupid.
U just jealous.
It's ok doe
:work:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Diddy said:
Nas acknowledge Kendick Fagmar
"OH SHIT KENDRICK LAMAR IS THE GOAT :fire: :fire: :fire: OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT"

Nas acknowledge Lil B the based god
"Lol Lil B is irrelevant"

Stans :hah:
Nah nuttin to do with the fact that he weren't acknowledged by nas, he jus irrelevant. It's jus deep cuz lil b shouted out to nas. However I do like lil b don't get me wrong

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Horus said:
Could someone please explain to me what Ls Nas is perceived to be continually taking, preferably from a non Jay dickrider.
He called Def Jam the label of the devil then signed to it.

His daughter posted pics of her box of condoms beside her bed which shows her whore-like sexual activity, his parenting failed.

He pays a ridiculous amount of child support and his ex uses it for her own personal needs.

That whole incident of the people held hostages for him not turning up to a show.

His discography is inconsistent.

He just generally seems to be inconsistent in what he says, unconfident, he'll try something controversial but then try and soften is up and go back on himself in interviews. Someone like Ye just does something controversial and sticks by it.

Many more.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts