Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously.

- Is buddy buddy with Tyler, the Creator, features him on his new album, and now says he created him?

- Sings part of every popular song of the last few months to try to stay relevant

- Gives props to the new Lasers-era Lupe Fiasco

- Makes a fool of himself right before his album drops, successfully erasing any newfound faith found in Game for The R.E.D. Album

And worst of all, he releases a beef track name-dropping more rappers/songs than Doctor's Advocate combined after advocating a no-beef policy (focus on your career) during the Chris Brown/Frank Ocean fiasco. https://twitter.com/thegame/status/81862095217496064

:hah:

·
Premium Member
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GUNNERSTAHL said:
couldn't of failed that hard if you making a thread about it..
I can't make a thread about a bad song? Fuck outta here.

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
XO said:
DAVIDRKING said:
the game is just making fun of everyone who is getting big right now lol

SMH for the people who thought he was serious. lol
SouthSide Chi said:
They don't and its sad
DAVIDRKING said:
like if some people "THINK" about it, some of the artists he made fun of is going to be on his new album lol

·
Banned
66 Posts
XO said:
naw thats cool. but you said he failed. couldn't have. got everybody talking about it. he knows what he is doing. what are you doing right now? conversing about who? oh. he won.

·
Premium Member
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
crise said:
Actually, I think this is what hip-hop needs right now. Friendly rap beefs.
Why? Beef is a thing of the past. Hip-hop has been much better once everyone moved past dissing each other.

MajorLazer said:
Cute walking kitten > Game

GUNNERSTAHL said:
naw thats cool. but you said he failed. couldn't have. got everybody talking about it. he knows what he is doing. what are you doing right now? conversing about who? oh. he won.
The official thread for the song has 173 replies. "Everybody" isn't talking about it. Compare it to the actual Otis thread's 8625 replies. And even so, it doesn't change the fact that The Game has been contradicting himself since he came out. He's a hypocrite.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts